**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK DOWN TICKETS & SHARE DUPE ABILITY STONES !

BRING BACK RANK DOWN TICKETS !
AND A NEW FEATURE WITH THE UPCOMING UPDATE,SHARE DUPE STONES . . THINK ABOUT IT,IRRITATION FROM DUPING SAME CHAMPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE THE ONES U WANNA DUPE STAY UNDUPED FOR GOD KNOWS WHEN . . . ENTER THESE STONES,Ex-DUPED RONAN 5* TA ABILITY 60 AND UNDUPED DRAX,MS MARVEL AND SUPERIOR IRON MAN . . RONAN CAN HELP DUPE ONE/ALL BY SHARING FIXED 20 DUPE LEVEL FOR THE SAME CLASS CHAMP !
RESTRICTIONS ARE THE CHAMP ACTING AS SOURCE FOR DUPE MUST BE DUPE 20 UP AND CAN GIVE FIXED 20 LEVEL TO AND UNDUPED CHAMP !
NO MORE WAITING FOR 10,000 SHARDS,APPLICABLE TO 4*,3*,2* AS WELL !

Comments

• MattcoholicMattcoholic Posts: 29
    100% agree with the rank down tickets! There really should be some way to get more, maybe another Glory store option.... The sig trade would be neat and useful, I just don't see it happening.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Was the all caps really necessary? Lol...
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    lol, the rank down tickets would be awesome because everybody would make a mad dash to rank down all their 4 star champions. I made some horrible rank up decisions that I regret and would correct if given a couple of rank down tickets. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned.

We'll have to be smarter moving forward on who we rank up.
  • Sorry guys, but rank down tickets are not meant to be a permanent part of the game. They were developed and introduced solely for a time where changes make a Champion not work the way that they were introduced. Choosing which Champions you Rank Up is an important part of the game, and though we gave the opportunity to change that with 12.0, it's because it affected all Champions.

We do not currently have any plans to introduce them or issue any more at this time.
This discussion has been closed.