**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Season 13 Reward Status [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PaulomotaPaulomota Posts: 17
    Yes of course, and pigs fly,  If you know how to count, don't count on that today. :|
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Aamir123 said:

We were a platinum 4/3 alliance during the past seasons. But as we all know it’s just a game, so a few old members left the alliance during s13 and mid season recruiting is one of the toughest task. We started recruiting members during mid season and they did not go as expected. We lost starting 6 wars continuously and dropped tiers too. Well that’s not im complaining about, my point stands here is that 6 wars we were gold 2 and as we picked up the momentum we won 7-8-9th wars and reached gold 1. But then **** started to happen and kabam cancelled season 13, and they counted only 6 wars which we actually lost. Now from platinum 4 we are gold 2 suddenly and the whole alliance suffered this. I know kabam will be compensating for this to every alliance but that compensation can’t fill the gap of p4 and g2 rewards. Atleast gold 1 rewards were satisfying due to the problem we faced but we never wanted to be in gold2.

Attaching all screenshots. Kindly consider it please.

the problem is those 6 fights were the only ones that can be labeled "fair fights", because the bug messed up elistment, which messes up match making. So sure you won those fights in 7/8/9 during the bugs you won, but there is no way to know if 8 and 9 you would have won if enlistment was not screwed up. 7 is a harder one, because we won it fair and square, but there were people who won, or lost because of the fight repeat bug at the end of 7.

the only fair thing to do for everyone was to count fights 1-6 and drop the rest, it suck, my alliance my lose p3 to p4, but those fights were not completely fair.
    Alliances also moved up because others couldn't matchmake. Another reason they cut off at 6.
    That was covered in my post ;)
    Yep, my bad. I read it wrong.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Remeli said:
    Every time I hear Porthos I think of this version of Porthos I hope it's this version @Kabam Porthos is modeled after :D

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Where Are Compensation and War season rewards ?
    We lost Wars , Arena ,loyalty,Boosts, units ,Real Money ,Battle chips etc

Its 20 November and We are Still Waiting,All mods are Queit.

Lot of Members were kicked too from ally so they also not will be eligible for rewards,

Are we call its Fair ???

Note : I am Still in Alliance , I am talking for All of us , Not for me only .

https://youtu.be/9-RxEcLKsNE
  • BlasterFoxyBlasterFoxy Posts: 15
    Anybody have idea about season 13 reward and compensation timing they said 20th November but till the end I didn't get any info about that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they said approximately the 20th, and since it is by hand you probably should not expect it before their offices are open.
  • BlasterFoxyBlasterFoxy Posts: 15
    So what time it will reach us anyway
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I dont understand why leaders are kicking their members?
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Are the AW season expected tomorrow or within a 2 days span?
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Nevermind. Got answered.
  • As stated in our banner, today was the approximate date for it. At the moment, things look good on our end so the plan is to send them out in a few hours. :)

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Ah merging threads gets so confusing
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/9-RxEcLKsNE

Here is an example How We go every war in master bracket and how we use Units on game ,hope compensation will be fair enough with War Season rewards !!!

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'm guessing it will be the same time as they did the rewards which was around 1800 gmt.

Also they announced as what you see on the forums approx 20th Nov. Just wait a little bit. Id rather take their time to give appropriate rewards than rush with crappy rewards.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    I don’t understand what takes so long? Did you guys only start calculating the rewards today?
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90

As stated in our banner, today was the approximate date for it. At the moment, things look good on our end so the plan is to send them out in a few hours. :)

See now this is an informative and appropriate response to your customer base. Much better than “as soon as possible”. Thank you for the update
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    joke1004 said:

I don’t understand what takes so long? Did you guys only start calculating the rewards today?

Give them time lol, who knows how many hundreds or even thousands of alliances participate in AW, and they have to back track AW season scores for every last one of them.
  • Merged several threads together about this topic! I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I'll say it again for the new merged comments: We're still planning on it for today. If everything goes to plan you'll see rewards before EOD.
  • swallace8182swallace8182 Posts: 21
    Yay
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    edited November 2019

As stated in our banner, today was the approximate date for it. At the moment, things look good on our end so the plan is to send them out in a few hours. :)

Pease add some extra mayo and sprinkle of rng luck on top, it would be perfect. :smiley:
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    So far away
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    I hope I’ll see the rewards before German EOD ...🤣
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    We wait! :)
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    They have this handled! Also one small request can I be an awakened two star on the forums?