**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ICEMAN BUG???

I was fighting a crossbones in expert proving grounds with my iceman and i noticed i didnt start the fight with my ice armor not only that i didnt get my ice armor all thru the fight scr shot- lb1hgl1mutti.png

Comments

• EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    i tried reforming it with sp3 but it still didnt come
    @Kabam Miike or anyone pls help out is this a bug?
  • Hmm, that does seem odd. Can you offer some more information? Were there any nodes that you remember being active at this time? How many times have you run the proving grounds today before this happened?
    i took the middle path in the expert proving ground so just the regular 200% champion boost unblockable sp1 and sp2 its been a loong while since i last ran the expert proving grounds and ive run it only once it was my second run(took the hard path first time the boss was gambit didnt experience it then)
    ive run it twice today* not once
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i've had this happen to an opponent in arena before, and asked about it. we thought it had something to do with pacify. when i parried, the ice armor broke and the timer for it to reform never appeared.

rta2pg6hbwbg.png
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    His armor can be canceled with ability reduction, either with pacify or champs like black widow and elektra. So is it possible you started the fight with armor but lost it due to crossbones' ability reduction?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    But CB won't have any Fury buffs at start of fight to have any Defensive Ability reduction.
    Amonthir wrote: »
    But CB won't have any Fury buffs at start of fight to have any Defensive Ability reduction.

same i thought
    @Kabam Miike is this intended?
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    Amonthir wrote: »

That's correct, but the supplied picture isn't from the beginning of the fight. He has taken damage, so what I proposed is entirely possible.