**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War

Has anyone else noticed that war has become increasingly harder, which I'm not complaining about it forces you to strengthen your game play. However what's troubling me is the AI's ability to counter parry which has caught me off guard a few times. Seems any node any champ has this ability, so essentially I am looking for some advice on how to adapt to this. Thanks :)

Comments

• Hey there Lockey36!

I have gone ahead and moved your post to the correct part of the forums. This will help you get the answers you are looking for as well as keep our forums organized :)
  • Lockey36Lockey36 Posts: 21
    Thanks Valkyrie,
    Any chance you might answer this question and if possible could you also answer me this?
    How does my ally in War get drawn against another ally of 11million rating!! We seriously don't stand a chance of success...
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lockey36 wrote: »
    Thanks Valkyrie,
    Any chance you might answer this question and if possible could you also answer me this?
    How does my ally in War get drawn against another ally of 11million rating!! We seriously don't stand a chance of success...

It's probably cause the other alliance switched down to an inactive alliance to get out of tier 1. As long as your war ratings are similar that is what war matchups are based off of.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Thanks Valkyrie,

Matches are mainly based on War Rating. They're usually in the same range. Every once in a while it is way off, but I would look to WR.
    I'm about to loose two important members because of this opponent we have been drawn against, among other reasons as the guys feel Kabam are making things too hard and only looking for people to spend units. So they have decided to stop playing all together and delete them game. I actually spend a lot of money on this game as I like it, but even I feel at this stage it's becoming too much. The more I think about it the more it feels Kabam are forcing people to spend units. It feels unless you are playing this game every single hour to have nothing but 5*'s then you are in trouble and it doesn't sermon Kabam care... Everything from Story to AQ seems to be a lot harder, and not in a fair way. Most of my ally the last few wars including myself have been having problems with parry and block the AI seems to be always getting a hit in even when your blocking. Is this a glitch?
    Some clarification would be appreciated. Thanks
    Our war rating is 1038 their rating is 2168 does that sound right?
    Our war rating is 1038 their rating is 2168 does that sound right?

Nope, sounds way off. Please post pics.
    xuthfoamedgq.png
    1wzen8rw70st.png
    Can you post the screenshot of the actual war match or war match results?
    qftjchlnswxq.png
    I straight up have never been in a situation with my 3 attackers whit one KO and the other two on less than half health so early in a war. Every single one of their fighters are over 8k lol..
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    That's a pretty crappy matchup. But can you post a pic of the War Versus screen? You have not shown us the War Ratings yet.
    How many Battlegroups: 2 or 3?
    5v1c79cvdnhh.png
    Is this the right screen?
    2 bg's
    2 bg's

That's what I was guessing too. When you run 2BGS you will run into this happening a lot more I hate to say. Matchups for war are based solely on war rating (obviously your war rating and their war rating is nowhere even close). But after a certain amount of time the pool of opponents is expanded (either your search was taking too long or in all likelihood your opponent's search had taken way too long). At that point the system decided to match you guys together unfortunately. It is a major risk when you run 2BGS though of this happening.
    420sam wrote: »
    2 bg's

That's what I was guessing too. When you run 2BGS you will run into this happening a lot more I hate to say. Matchups for war are based solely on war rating (obviously your war rating and their war rating is nowhere even close). But after a certain amount of time the pool of opponents is expanded (either your search was taking too long or in all likelihood your opponent's search had taken way too long). At that point the system decided to match you guys together unfortunately. It is a major risk when you run 2BGS though of this happening.

Is it best then to run 1 bg or 3? Also thanks for your input :smile:
    420sam wrote: »
    2 bg's

Is it best then to run 1 bg or 3? Also thanks for your input :smile:

3...running 1 you risk it happening too. Adjust your start search times to as soon as it opens if you want to run less than 3 BGS.
    Will do Sam, thanks buddy
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Yea, im assuming there's way less alliances running 2 bg, so you will find more match ups to be unbalanced. That being said, That match up you got is extremely unfair, but the rest of your members should understand this and not blame it on you nor leave. Any decent member knows you aren't going to win every war.
    Yea, im assuming there's way less alliances running 2 bg, so you will find more match ups to be unbalanced. That being said, That match up you got is extremely unfair, but the rest of your members should understand this and not blame it on you nor leave. Any decent member knows you aren't going to win every war.

Their not blaming me buddy they are just pissed off, not only because of this War but in general they feel that Kabam have made things increasingly harder and the fun has left the game. I think this war was the final straw!!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    One thing to keep in mind is when you search for wars. If this is typical matchmaking, when you search for a war, itll search for another alliance that is searching that is within 50 points of your rating. After a few minutes, itll accept an alliance within 100 points of your rating, and so on. If you search when matchmaking immediately becomes available, there are more alliances searching, and a better chance of an even matchup. If you search at an unusual time, you can get unusual matchups. Its not foolproof, but it can help.