**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More Insight on Cull Nerf

I know for a fact that me and many other people would want to know whats going on for the champion balancing and especially when it comes to Cull. I hope that the nerf isn't to punishing as well give Cull more BLOCK PROFICIENCY. He desperately needs it to keep up with Endgame Content, War, and AQ. A suggestion I have is when awakened for every persistent charge he has he gain X% amount of Block pro scaling with Signature Level similar to Modok. This would make him more useable in much more content as well as a good trade off for lowering his damage. I'm Just hoping someone in Kabam sees this before they nerf him.

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I know for a fact that me and many other people would want to know whats going on for the champion balancing and especially when it comes to Cull. I hope that the nerf isn't to punishing as well give Cull more BLOCK PROFICIENCY. He desperately needs it to keep up with Endgame Content, War, and AQ. A suggestion I have is when awakened for every persistent charge he has he gain X% amount of Block pro scaling with Signature Level similar to Modok. This would make him more useable in much more content as well as a good trade off for lowering his damage. I'm Just hoping someone in Kabam sees this before they nerf him.

So when he needs more block proficiency early on as they're the longest fights, he has the least.... neat
  • Options
    MotheawesomeMotheawesome Posts: 22

So when he needs more block proficiency early on as they're the longest fights, he has the least.... neat
    I see the flaws but it’s supposed to help against final bosses.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Sounds like you are looking for a Cull buff and would rather not think about how the nerf could make him useless. The only right thing for Kabam to do would be to increase his defenses and reduce the effects of Thanos favor buffs when over 5, since a fully charged Cull was the cited issue. Kabam, please do not touch his attack stat, rout, and signature ability!!
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Don't touch his attak and signature pls kabam ! Just add more block prof who is totally ridiculous
  • Options
    We will have more information on this soon. In the coming weeks.
This discussion has been closed.