**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a cavalier monthly event quest coming?

Back when I first became uncollected the even quest was hard for me and would cost me some units (max 300), which was fine as it made it feel like a challenge and gave me something to work towards. Back then my rooster was small and consisted of few r4s, now I am cavalier and i am about to get my 5th r5 so uncollected is a breeze everytime. Back to my actual question, is a cavalier monthly event quest coming or do we have any sort of time line about this?? Correct me if in wrong but for the past 3 months or since it was mentioned that something like this was being talked about there hasnt been much else, and I'm sure I am not the only one who is tired of being disappointed every month when information if posted about the EQ and nothing has changed. And I'm also sure kabam is tired of seeing the comments full of the exact same question everytime. So is it possible we can have anymore information about this as I think that a cavalier event quest could fill the needed place where summoners can use ALL champs with NO gates at a high level?? Also who doesnt like new rewards :)

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There’s a search bar in the upper right corner, search key words like “cavalier, monthly, eq.”
    It’s like every few days there’s a new topic regarding this issue.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Derman789 Take a look here : https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163596/maybe-a-future-cavalier-mode-in-event-quests#latest

Still no answer from Kabam but with the final chapter of the act6, I think it's just a question of months before it's coming ;)
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    Thanks guys, was curious to know if anything else had been said just wanting some new rewards :)
    Timone147 said:

Thats pretty disappointing considering uncollected difficulty has been a breeze for a long time now for many.

Well you have the new and upcoming abyss of legends to look forward to.
    If it’s anything like how Labyrinth was first received when it was launched/opened/released, well.......good luck sir.

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★

We do not have plans for a Cavalier Difficulty at this time. While it is something we want to do in the future, our high difficulty content efforts are focussed more on things like Variant Difficulties, Act 6 and beyond, and the upcoming Abyss of Legends.

You heard that guys...IT'S COMING!

Jack0312 said:

We do not have plans for a Cavalier Difficulty at this time. While it is something we want to do in the future, our high difficulty content efforts are focussed more on things like Variant Difficulties, Act 6 and beyond, and the upcoming Abyss of Legends.

@Kabam Miike Okay it's something you "want to do in the future" but Variants, Act6 and beyond, Abyss of Legends are something we can do only once !!
    Cavalier mode would be something related to the month quest so it would be a recurrent mode, recurrent rewards, recurrent fun for a looooooot of summoners !!

Now, when UC mode is completed, we don't have anything else to do in the game except the daily side quest...
    We want a monthly challenge for better monthly rewards.
    Recurrent Challenges also mean recurring work. A monthly Event quest takes a lot of time, and while people are still moving towards Cavalier (there aren't nearly as many as Uncollected), we have to make sure that we're making Content for All Players, while not forgetting about Top End players.

We're looking into a higher Monthly Difficulty in the future, but at this time, that would mean no more Variants, Act Content, or other High End Content while we shift to those. This is not something we want to do.
    Thanks for getting back, and I understand completely what your saying but am glad to hear it is still in the cards one day. Is the idea of a reward increase being thought about in the meantime?
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike Okay it's something you "want to do in the future" but Variants, Act6 and beyond, Abyss of Legends are something we can do only once !!
    Cavalier mode would be something related to the month quest so it would be a recurrent mode, recurrent rewards, recurrent fun for a looooooot of summoners !!

Now, when UC mode is completed, we don't have anything else to do in the game except the daily side quest...
    Recurrent Challenges also mean recurring work. A monthly Event quest takes a lot of time, and while people are still moving towards Cavalier (there aren't nearly as many as Uncollected), we have to make sure that we're making Content for All Players, while not forgetting about Top End players.

We're looking into a higher Monthly Difficulty in the future, but at this time, that would mean no more Variants, Act Content, or other High End Content while we shift to those. This is not something we want to do.
    @Kabam Miike I agree with you, this is work for you but this is involvement within the game for us !
    Now we're celebrating 5 years of MCOC (Happy Bday BTW), it's high time for you guys to listen to the requests and suggestions to make us stay in the game !

If we stay stuck with this UC mode, there will be no challenge anymore, just routine...
    Routine is boring, and being bored will make a lot of people to leave... But I hope this will not happen, I want the game to succeed !

A cavalier mode could be exactly the same maps as UC but with nodes from act6...
    Or just a single challenge with complementary rewards...

Plus, AWs, arenas and dungeons still need to be refreshed (contents +/- rewards) !

I'm talking with french youtubers and the french community on discord about these subjects, this is not MY opinion only, this is the will of all !

Yeah, variants are fun to play, act6 and beyond too, abyss of legends will be for the highest top of endgame players... But Cavalier mode would be accessible for tons of players.

Jack0312 said:

Can you sticky this to the overall view/main page? So that every time a new thread starts we can redirect it to this for the next few months?
    Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

@Kabam Miike I agree with you, this is work for you but this is involvement within the game for us !
    Now we're celebrating 5 years of MCOC (Happy Bday BTW), it's high time for you guys to listen to the requests and suggestions to make us stay in the game !

If we stay stuck with this UC mode, there will be no challenge anymore, just routine...
    Routine is boring, and being bored will make a lot of people to leave... But I hope this will not happen, I want the game to succeed !

A cavalier mode could be exactly the same maps as UC but with nodes from act6...

Plus, AWs, arenas and dungeons still need to be refreshed (contents +/- rewards) !

I'm talking with french youtubers and the french community on discord about these subjects, this is not MY opinion only, this is the will of all !

Yeah, variants are fun to play, act6 and beyond too, abyss of legends will be for the highest top of endgame players... But Cavalier mode would be accessible for tons of players.
    Yeah I havent even touched labyrinth let alone when abyss of legends when it comes out. It sound great but I have to agree that it will be only for those top like 30 alliance players where as cavalier would be for around the 300 alliances players. You do deserve praise though kabam as your are constantly bring out new content for us which is great. I just liked the idea of the cavalier event quest as it would be place for us to hoepfully use champs with no restrictions unlike act 6, variants.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Abyss of legends is more like lol or rol?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

Thats pretty disappointing considering uncollected difficulty has been a breeze for a long time now for many.

Congrats go do act 6 now so you have something harder
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

I don't think you understand what he's saying. He's not saying they won't be doing it, they just aren't there yet.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    People that say UC is boring , they most lushly take their top 5 champs in . And either parry heavy with domino , or some other top tier champ.

Something I have done to make UC more engaging , is play around on aunt mais website and switch up your synergies
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Sounds like they have a point in mind where when enough players reach Cavalier status is when they'll work on implementing a new monthly difficulty. I'm one of the people who would love it sooner than later but that's at least a reasoning I can understand. I don't see why a Cav difficulty means no more Variants or other endgame content, but not creating a recurring quest that they don't see there being enough participants for is a legit reason imo.

Hopefully more people break the barrier quickly to warrant Cav difficulty or at least in the meantime change up the rewards some to make UC more enticing to endgame players. They did say before they were looking at one of the two options, so with Cav difficulty not in the cards for the near future we should see a reward bump like other difficulties got to match the current state of the game.

Cavalier status isnt the last title if you notice there are 4 more empty spots which i think end of 6.4 will yield another title after 100% act 6.

With how absurdly annoying 6.2 champion is with sinister no one is rushing to complete 6.2 anytime soon as maybe still dont have the proper counter and time they do the gap will get even wider.

No more how hard ppl try to play catch up they will always end up falling behind which turns ppl away from playing this game. Dont get me wrong cant have everyone on same lvl but when it takes years for players to finally catch up then clearly something is wrong
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

zeezee57 said:

Sounds like they have a point in mind where when enough players reach Cavalier status is when they'll work on implementing a new monthly difficulty. I'm one of the people who would love it sooner than later but that's at least a reasoning I can understand. I don't see why a Cav difficulty means no more Variants or other endgame content, but not creating a recurring quest that they don't see there being enough participants for is a legit reason imo.

Hopefully more people break the barrier quickly to warrant Cav difficulty or at least in the meantime change up the rewards some to make UC more enticing to endgame players. They did say before they were looking at one of the two options, so with Cav difficulty not in the cards for the near future we should see a reward bump like other difficulties got to match the current state of the game.

Cavalier status isnt the last title if you notice there are 4 more empty spots which i think end of 6.4 will yield another title after 100% act 6.

With how absurdly annoying 6.2 champion is with sinister no one is rushing to complete 6.2 anytime soon as maybe still dont have the proper counter and time they do the gap will get even wider.

No more how hard ppl try to play catch up they will always end up falling behind which turns ppl away from playing this game. Dont get me wrong cant have everyone on same lvl but when it takes years for players to finally catch up then clearly something is wrong
    It shouldn't take years for someone to get to the same point as someone else that's been playing the game years longer than they have?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Am tired of seeing this kind of post if you are through with uncollected event quest why not get something else doing apart from mcoc.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    OK, so no Cav monthly for a while, that's great to have that confirmed...

This now opens up the table for an INCREASE in the the stale @ss rewards for UC monthly. There's no excuse now.