**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

13.0 Update

I haven't seen anything about any compensation and I hope the community don't thank kabam for fixing things that shouldn't have been broken in the first place. When the terrible 12.0 launched it took 10 days to fix and we was rightly rewarded compensation. We've been experiencing in game issues for months and the current 13.0 update, which has caused the most problems in a while has took a ridiculous 30 days to fix. This is THREE times the amount 12.0 took to fix. You hard workers at kabam better treat all summoners with an in game mail full of "I'm sorry" compensation like it's Christmas. Why not throw in a gold realm for a limited time also? - Now is literally the time to "spoil" every player who's put up with game recently.... I say this in peace. I'm looking out for the fellow players :)

Comments

• Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Agree with all except the gold realm. If you didn't grind out the first 2 then that sucks.
  • Options
    RezzidentRezzident Posts: 21
    @Justice_Evo_8 I have plenty of gold and grinded out the first two that was on, but as I said I'm looking out for the fellow players! :)
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well put, and I'd like to see a Gold Realm soon as well! Thanks for the hard work Kabam, but us players like to have it out faster! I like your videos Rezzident! (:
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It would be nice to see alliance revives or a gold realm but I don't think we should get any of the rewards we got from patch 12.0
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Free items are always welcome.
    Except XP boosts. They can disappear for once.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the reply and I understand that, but its been a month since the last update and I was expecting all the bugs caused in this 13.0 update to be fixed. So now I'm doubting the success of this next update, if your not sure the game has been taken care of and are planning to release the new update tomorrow I sense more problems. Myself and the whole community don't wanna see the game bugged and go another month before there's another fix. It just slows the game down for all of us limiting us to certain things within the game.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    You haven't seen anything about that because that's not part of 13.1! I'm not going to say anything more, but the team is already discussing some things, but as you guys know, we don't even start to think about that stuff until the actual issues have been fixed and we're sure that this is all taken care of.

Okay, off topic, but Miike why don't you have that 'yellow Kabam-mod font' ?
    This is a bit weird lol.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I don't want to see a gold realm either.
  • Options
    @FalseOracle just out of curiosity why don't you want to see one? - if it doesn't benefit you it benefits most of the community....
  • Options
    Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I want a 5 star awakening gem realm
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »
    You haven't seen anything about that because that's not part of 13.1! I'm not going to say anything more, but the team is already discussing some things, but as you guys know, we don't even start to think about that stuff until the actual issues have been fixed and we're sure that this is all taken care of.

This is a bit weird lol.

Wait... Is mine not Orange? It should be Orange....
  • Options
    Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92

This is a bit weird lol.

It definitely isn't...
  • Options

This is a bit weird lol.

It definitely isn't...

That's very weird. It's orange on my end
  • Options
    Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92

This is a bit weird lol.

It definitely isn't...

That's very weird. It's orange on my end

It just changed, your last message is in orange, but your previous ones still aren't.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike on desktop/full site view, your font is orange on all posts (even when you quote someone else, their font turns orange which looks a bit weird). On mobile view, only your last comment in a thread is orange, the rest in that thread are white like everyone else
  • Options
    MissyMissy Posts: 16
    edited May 2017
    We need a gold store not a gold realm. Don't even know what to do with Millions of extra gold and I'm not alone in this case. Arena players know that...
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We deserve some rank down tickets !
  • Options
    Missy wrote: »
    We need a gold store not a gold realm. Don't even know what to do with Millions of extra gold and I'm not alone in this case. Arena players know that...

You have a gold store, it's called a gold crystal. Availability - always. Price - 20 units. You may even be able to acquire them with glory if you need additional gold.

I think what she meant by a Gold Store was a store where you could buy things WITH gold, not buy gold.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Just in case they decide to give out compensation, another round of gold realms would be nice instead of the usual pots and revives.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

You have a gold store, it's called a gold crystal. Availability - always. Price - 20 units. You may even be able to acquire them with glory if you need additional gold.

I think what she meant by a Gold Store was a store where you could buy things WITH gold, not buy gold.

So what will the liquor store sell me if I give them a bottle of vodka? I'm joking, get it?

An AA Meeting List.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

So what will the liquor store sell me if I give them a bottle of vodka? I'm joking, get it?

An AA Meeting List.

Seems bad for business but I'll have to take your word for it, never tried myself.

It was a joke. ;)
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    Miike, let's be serious. 1 month to fix critical game breaking problems was for me nowhere to be seen or heard of in 25 years of playing online. NEVER.

25 years of online gaming? Please tell what your first experiences were? What games cus it sounds to me you are exaggerating abit there... and of that is the case if you want to make your post listened to there needs to be only whole truths otherwise everything else begins to be questioned. Amd if you seriously mean 25 years you must be a pioneer in "online" gaming and refering to the original "online" styles of game which are so far different to what we have and the way they operate today i would ne interested to know your gaming history.
    Seriously would like to know cus anything prior to 20years ago was an entierly different world of online games.
  • Options
    This WAS their last chance for me.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    edited May 2017
    Watch them give out a 5* awakening gem to select players and divide the community again. The community will splinter and those getting the compensation will laugh at those that don't. As the waste cannibalizes each other, Kabam will do an evil grin, rub their evil hands together in an evil way, and mutter evily "divided they fall! Muwhahahah".

Here is my prediction:

Whoever found a 4* Thor via phc before 1/1/16 but not before 12/1/15. Thors found in arena or 4* crystals don't count.

If your PI is between 150k-300k during a snapshot on 5/28/17, then you are excluded from this compensation.

If you have a 4* Lady Thor, you are excluded from this compensation, even if you also have a 4* Thor from phc and fit all other criteria.

If you have a 3* Thor you are excluded from this compensation, even if you also have a 4* Thor from phc and fit all other criteria.

If you downloaded the game from google play you are are excluded from this compensation, even if you also have a 4* Thor from phc and fit all other criteria.

If you did not make any purchases in the last 90 days you are excluded from this compensation, even if you also have a 4* Thor from phc and fit all other criteria.

If you signed up to the forums you are excluded from this compensation, even if you also have a 4* Thor from phc and fit all other criteria.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    @Morgan Diablo was one heck of a game made by one heck of a company.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Morgan Kabam did listen to us. Players like you care way too much about free rewards that you missed all the posts from Mike saying that they didn't hear about that issue in time but are working on a fix as well as all the fixes being made in this patch. They do listen to our problems. Not everything can be fixed in one day
This discussion has been closed.