**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1v1 Arena Suggestion

So @Kabam Miike your telling me a 1* crystal in the 1vs1 arena would effect new players? Care to explain? You guys put 2* champions in the 1v1 crystal before.... I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to reward a loyal long term customer with champs that are useless trophy champs outside of this one chapter of a variant? Even if you don’t want to do this I feel like a good explanation could go a long ways. Considering the frustration this is causing could you please give us something other than a closed thread? You tell us to wait... what are we waiting for? You haven’t said anything promising for the future. As it stands right now they are not accessible outside of a 20% RNG crystal.

Comments

• That's not what we're saying, but we're also not going to change the Arena for 1 piece of Content. That Arena gets changed for special occasions, but we want to keep those things for Special Occasions.

This is no different than looking for the right Champion/Abilities from a 3/4/5/6-Star Crystal.

If you would like to do the content right now, you have the option to purchase Crystals, but if you don't want to, you'll have to wait for the next time we do something like this.
This discussion has been closed.