**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No drop rates on power cosmic crystal

There is currently no viewable drop rates on power cosmic crystal. I believe this is a bug, as all crystals bought with units are supposed to show drop rates as far as i know.

Comments

• Options
    TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67

This is correct, there should be a rate and there is not currently.
  • Options
    MrmcsexyMrmcsexy Posts: 15
    Bump. Kabam cough cough.
  • Options
    There was an issue with this but we pushed out a fix for it. Would you be able to make sure you have the newest update installed and restart your game and let us know if you are still seeing this?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

There was an issue with this but we pushed out a fix for it. Would you be able to make sure you have the newest update installed and restart your game and let us know if you are still seeing this?

The fix didn’t work then
  • Options
    GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Still no drop rates
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Mrmcsexy said:

There is currently no viewable drop rates on power cosmic crystal. I believe this is a bug, as all crystals bought with units are supposed to show drop rates as far as i know.

The rates are the same as they always are for these fgmc.. however the rates have been missing on these offers for the past month or so when initially released.. i've just been reporting it to apple.. i reported it to kabam the first 2 times i noticed this.. nothing changed.. then i started reporting to apple.. normally after 2 hours of being reported to apple the drop rates show up..
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Mrmcsexy said:

The rates are the same as they always are for these fgmc.. however the rates have been missing on these offers for the past month or so when initially released.. i've just been reporting it to apple.. i reported it to kabam the first 2 times i noticed this.. nothing changed.. then i started reporting to apple.. normally after 2 hours of being reported to apple the drop rates show up..
    scratch that.. don't inform apple.. apparently they are considering delisting the game due to this continually being an issue..
  • Options
    We'll let the rest of the team know.