**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any news on Annihilus buff?

MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I can't be the only person eagerly waiting for news on this, right?! saving my cosmic ag in hopes he'd be worth it...

Comments

• Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    I've been asking the same question for 2 months now lol... still have no idea what's happening... would appreciate any info
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    They mwybr have too much works to do? They will get him buffer sooner or later
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They stated rebalancing will resume in January.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

They mwybr have too much works to do? They will get him buffer sooner or later

that's fine, I'm not asking for it right now, I'm just asking for info cause I haven't heard anything in a while
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC said:

They stated rebalancing will resume in January.

oh really? I must've missed that, thanks
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    but they said they will announce stuff in december what will happen but they havent do that and december has only 10 days left
  • Options
    Hey there, as some have mentioned, those Champion balance changes had to be pushed back to February, but we will have more information on them to share with everybody in January. You can keep an eye on this thread for up-to-date information.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Hopefully they won't be like Colossus and old man Logan.....if so might be sometime in April...ish