**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overturn

I am trying to find anybody who knows or is a person who was able to appeal a ban in the game? I’ve tried extensively to reach somebody who can help me, but keep getting rerouted to the support team, who sends me a message that the case is closed and they can’t overturn things.

Through searching forums, I’m prompted to file an appeal through the forum discussion regulations, and the discussion from kabaamMike stating to click the link to file an appeal, but the link just brings you back to support.
It is very painful to try to appeal to an issue with a game I love playing and be sent on a wild goose chase and never be able to speak to a real person about this.

I am an honest player, I’ve played this game and loved playing it for years now, even started a second account and Am almost uncollected in it as well. I don’t cheat, or cause issues for anybody and am just trying to be able to chat with my alliance, and friends list.

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    ECOMA said:

Its wierd hiw all these banned accts proclaim innocence.

Al.bans should be permanent

I didn’t proclaim innocence...
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. Account specific requests will need to be handled by the Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.