**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Close calls:: AQ Boss fights...

Today we defeated AQ Thanos with 3 seconds left in one of BG.. which is closet we ever finish... are there any close calls from your alliance ?

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Weve had a few like that, closest was also 3 seconds but we did have a 1 second to spare kill of a modok aw boss, second hit of emmas sp2 blew him up right before the war expired, as soon as it said KO it exited the map.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I remember a LONG time ago our Alliance leader managed to KO the AW boss in our final BG with literally 2 seconds to spare - won us the War :smile:
    I bet the other Alliance were spewing at that one.
  • Options
    Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★

Weve had a few like that, closest was also 3 seconds but we did have a 1 second to spare kill of a modok aw boss, second hit of emmas sp2 blew him up right before the war expired, as soon as it said KO it exited the map.

i Bet that moments were more tensed/existed than most marvel movie climax scenes :smile:
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Mars___ said:

i Bet that moments were more tensed/existed than most marvel movie climax scenes :smile:
    It really is! Half the ally is watching from the map and then the line chat is going nuts, especially right after the boss kill and theres just 100 messages on the line app lol notifications dinging all over the place.
  • Options
    It wasn't a close call as far as time goes, but I distinctly remember a particularly intense boss fight in AQ where I went in with 5 health left. I was kinda planning to just get maybe 1 good hit in and then finish the fight with another champ but managed to take out that last 25% health. We had plenty of back-up who could've finished it, so it wasn't a last-minute clutch play, but it accidentally turned into a more intense and memorable experience than I had initially planned.