Tired of being kabbamed ! Bugs and others discussions

So , i will start expecially with this picture and then i will continue ! As you all can see i was trying to heavy and i succeed ( we all can see that resist ) but guess whatt , i get parry ! So , or i am noob or that parry (stun) it-s a bug , and yeah i-m tired of been kabamed ! Second of all , Corvus armor break(s) it-s bugged from long time ago ( if you break the opponents armor the damage you will make it after it will be the same ) and i don-t understant how a game like this with millions of dollars profits in a year maybe more doesn-t offer to their own customers a nice and expecially fair game to their own players . Also i wanna talk about changes , how it-s possible to sell a hero ( because you as a company make profits seling cristals ) and after a while you change them “ because they are to strongs !” Guess whatt , that-s why most of the people invest a lot of money , to get the best of the bests ! So yeah i can continue with more and more bugs but those to are the most importants for me in this moment

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

So , i will start expecially with this picture and then i will continue ! As you all can see i was trying to heavy and i succeed ( we all can see that resist ) but guess whatt , i get parry ! So , or i am noob or that parry (stun) it-s a bug , and yeah i-m tired of been kabamed ! Second of all , Corvus armor break(s) it-s bugged from long time ago ( if you break the opponents armor the damage you will make it after it will be the same ) and i don-t understant how a game like this with millions of dollars profits in a year maybe more doesn-t offer to their own customers a nice and expecially fair game to their own players . Also i wanna talk about changes , how it-s possible to sell a hero ( because you as a company make profits seling cristals ) and after a while you change them “ because they are to strongs !” Guess whatt , that-s why most of the people invest a lot of money , to get the best of the bests ! So yeah i can continue with more and more bugs but those to are the most importants for me in this moment

Not a bug. Stand your ground prevented the heavy from connecting and counted it as a "well timed block". Your opponent also has the parry mastery which parried you. If this happened in your favor, would you have mentioned it on here or just thought you were lucky.

Covus' armor breaks don't increase damage because he has True Damage which ignores armor. The only interaction it can be considered broken with is against physical resistance buffs.

A company that makes profit doesn't mean they are rolling around in cash at HQ. Most successful companies are re-investing most profit into the company for improvements. Typical operating procedures.

You don't own any champ on your roster. You don't own your profile. Spending on the game is 100% optional and at your own risk. The games ToS that you agreed to when creating your account states all of this. They can change any aspect of the game whenever they want and you cant do a thing about it. They could shut the game down today and you'd get nothing for it.

I see nothing in your post that is either a bug or a real issue. This post probably should be closed.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, if you believe you've experienced bugs that you'd like to report, you'll need to post the information about them using the forum bug report template. As far as the question about the Heavy Attack, any Basic Attacks that don't break through block can be Parried. This isn't a concern most times since Heavy Attacks usually break through blocks, but if the opponent has the Stand Your Ground mastery, they can resist having their block broken by Heavy Attacks, which would allow them to Parry the attack.

In regards to Corvus Glaive, he has a True Damage Buff that allows him to ignore an opponent's Armor and Resistances. Because his attacks already ignore any Armor an opponent has, his Armor Breaks would only increase his damage against them if he applied enough Armor Breaks to give his opponent a negative amount of Armor.
This discussion has been closed.