**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awww...here we go again

CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
My Ali is starting to move up to map 6. Can someone please explain how “Heal prevention” affects Nick Fury...he doesn’t heal...there is a LMD and there is Nick. When the LMD is destroyed, Nick doesn’t “Heal” he just enters the fight...so ummmmm why is he affected like this.

Comments

• Because this is a game, and there are limited pools of abilities and nodes. While narratively, he is replacing his LMD, in reality, he is healing using our regeneration abilities, which is shut off by Heal Prevention.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

Because this is a game, and there are limited pools of abilities and nodes. While narratively, he is replacing his LMD, in reality, he is healing using our regeneration abilities, which is shut off by Heal Prevention.

I appreciate the response, tbh I’ve been really impressed with how you’ve handled talking to the player base lately. But logically and based on his stated abilities, do you think this is something the team can examine? I’m not saying give me a yes this will be fixed or no it won’t, but rather just taking a second look at it through the eyes of your player base and (as workload allows) perhaps consider a solution.
  • I can definitely raise the question again, but I cannot make any promises!
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    @Kabam Miike thanks, appreciate it. I’m no where close to understanding game coding but perhaps there could be a way to code 2 health bars? That would take away the problem between it being coded as “healing” and it’s interaction with that node. Or maybe there is a way to add a type of healing that supersedes all other abilities and nodes which affect healing? Both sound like they’d be complicated and I agree Nick is already pretty damn good (I got my Ali’s first one shot takedown of 200% power-gain doom in Tier 3 AW), but it would just make so much sense with his stated abilities. Either way, thanks for at least hearing the concerns and passing them along.
  • noldnold Posts: 30
    Should have just called the node "Nick Fury Prevention".