**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War... Top 10 ally switched to shell alliamce

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

Treinin said:

It may not be against the rules to use shell-alliances, but it is definitely ruining the game mode. We have faced 2 alliances who finished in "Participation" levels last season and are very clearly shells out of a total of 3 wars so far.

Despite not being against the TOS, I do feel it is against the spirit of fair play and I think Kabam should do something about it.

My recommendation: If you change over more than 25/30 players in your alliance over the course of a season, reset the AW rating of said alliance to 0. Will discourage people from doing this as they will get garbage rewards for too long to be worth it.

Wait.... So switching alliances to get to a lower tier and matching against people who have some ability to win if played smart is not ok but erasing war rating and forcing them to match against the lowest tiers where they can work their way up fairly easily but basically equalling a win through bottom tiers is ok?

I'm not sure I follow your logic.... They cant do it by choice but you'll force them to do it anyway....

The difference is that they don't drop all the way down currently. They drop to a place that is "easy" for them to win, but still rewards decent numbers of season points.

If you forced them to go all the way to the bottom, they just wouldn't do it any more. They aren't going to go fight those 0 war rating alliances because you end up getting basically no season points for those wars because the multiplier is so low.

But if someone wants to spend 4-5 seasons building their war rating back up they are welcome to do so I guess. Can't stop people from forming new alliances.
    The whole complaint is that people are being matched with these "shell" alliances in gold 1 or plat 4 rankings. They are complaining that they can't win because they are overmatched. Yet you want to send them down the lowest of the low where players are trying to progress their rosters and are newer to AW (for the most part). Sending them to a 0 war rating will have an even more undesired effect vs them playing in gold or plat.

The facts are that there isnt a total overall solution that would stop anyone from looking for loopholes unless AW seasons goes away.
  • Options
    Hey there, calling out others isn't really allowed on the forums. If you believe that inappropriate behavior has occurred, you can make a report to the Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.