**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo's Buff Duration Reduction and BWCV/Ghost Rider Synergy Buff Reduction Bugged

Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Game Version: 26.0
iOS Version: 13.3
Connection: WiFi (also happens on cellular)
Quest: Act 6 Chapter 3 Quest 6
Fight: The Champion Boss
Champion Bugged: Mojo
Team: Nick Fury, BWCV, Mojo, Ghost Rider, Symbiote Supreme

I brought this team because of Mojo's 90% buff duration reduction plus the 30% reduction from the BWCV / Ghost Rider Synergy. The buff duration reduction is not working. Per The Champion's bio, when he activates Primal Fury he becomes unstoppable for 5 seconds. With just Mojo's base buff duration reduction of 90% (while anti-life field activated) The Champion's unstoppable buff should only last 0.5 seconds. When combined with the BWCV / Ghost Rider synergy, it should instantly expire (as demonstrated in Lagacy and Karate Mike's early access CCP videos). In the attached video his unstoppable lasts for the full 5 seconds twice (in the video the first instance is at 0:41 seconds and the second is at 0:49 seconds) even though the anti-life field is active. With just the BWCV / Ghost Rider synergy the unstoppable should only last 3.5 seconds. So it appears that Mojo's buff duration reduction is bugged and so is the BWCV / Ghost Rider synergy. Unless there is something that I am missing that is.

https://youtu.be/ZkqOnfP7I_w

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Burro said:

Quest: Act 6 Chapter 2 Quest 6

corrected quest location. Pretty sure there's a champion in 6.3.6, but it's not the source of this issue.
  • Hey there, we mentioned it in Mojo's spotlight, but he's not intended to be prevent Buffs from activating completely, though he is still supposed to be able to reduce the duration. You can find that post here.

Would you be able to tell us roughly when you updated to the newest update and when that video was taken?
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82

Hey there, we mentioned it in Mojo's spotlight, but he's not intended to be prevent Buffs from activating completely, though he is still supposed to be able to reduce the duration. You can find that post here.

Would you be able to tell us roughly when you updated to the newest update and when that video was taken?

Updated to 26.0 yesterday. The video was taken around 2:30 - 3:00 PM CST today. With his base ability of a 90% reduction he shouldn’t be able to prevent buffs, however, with the BWCV / Ghost Rider synergy that reduces buffs by an additional 30% buffs should end pretty much right away. This is shown in Lagacy’s video (see below).

https://youtu.be/Mc2RLj7Y-Oo
    edited March 2020

In the video Lagacy did when he used the BWCV/Ghost Rider synergy The Champion’s buffs didn’t even last 0.5 second. Which based on Mojo’s bio and the text of the BWCV / Ghost Rider synergy buffs should essentially activate and instantly end. In Lagacy’s video he tries Mojo without the synergy and The Champions buffs last the full 5 seconds instead of the 0.5 second like they should have.
    Ordalca said:

Burro said:

Quest: Act 6 Chapter 2 Quest 6

corrected quest location. Pretty sure there's a champion in 6.3.6, but it's not the source of this issue.
    Whoops thank you for catching that. My bad.
    After finishing completion of 6.4 yesterday and noticing during my run that Mojo’s buff duration reduction seemed to be working I thought I would give 6.2.6 another shot since that is the last quest in 6.2 that I need to complete for 100% exploration. As I worked my way towards The Champion boss I again noticed that Mojo’s buff duration reduction was working as it should against other defenders. Below is a video that I took when I noticed midway through the King Groot (on the mystic gated path) that Mojo was reducing the duration of his buffs to 0 seconds (again 90% reduction from Mojo’s base abilities and a 30% reduction from the BWCV + Ghost Rider synergy). After noticing this I was excited because I thought it may have been an easy fix that Kabam was able to make without an update to the client side of the game. Then when I was fighting The Champion boss that excitement ended as the duration of The Champion’s buffs still aren’t being reduced, not even 1/2 a second.

@Kabam Zibiit it seems a little strange that Mojo’s able to reduce the duration of other champions in the exact same quest to zero but isn’t able to reduce the duration of The Champion’s buffs at all.

https://youtu.be/J9Lmu6c79Zo
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited March 2020

Hey there, we mentioned it in Mojo's spotlight, but he's not intended to be prevent Buffs from activating completely, though he is still supposed to be able to reduce the duration. You can find that post here.

Hey there, I found a bug with Mojo against Medusa: After activating the Anti-Life-Field, Living strands is correctly reduced, but the fury buffs doesn't expire: only one vanishes and she is able to activate Living strands after gaining the subsequent fury. Furthermore, this time, the duration of Living Strands appears not reducted by Mojo. I'm working on a video to show this issue, I could not do many tests
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Was there ever any update on this? I have the exact same issue with the BWCV + GR synergy. It works fine in all of the other fights, but it does not work at all on the Champion boss. It is not reducing the unstoppable buff in the slightest bit? Anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug?

I have read through the forums and have seen other posts about the same issue, but no one from Kabam has responded to any of them.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious