**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refund of Namor is a bit of incorrect

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    ??????
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Oh t3 cosmic
  • We are aware of this issue and are working on it, as well as an issue where Summoners got more Duplicates than intended.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162

We are aware of this issue and are working on it, as well as an issue where Summoners got more Duplicates than intended.

Dear Mike,
    You can give more, don’t bother to retrieve the surprise gifts. Fix the emails you didn’t sent out is much easier.

• They also need to give the right amount of sig stones. I had a sig 180 namor but now I'm only at 160ish. Wasn't going to say anything cause of the error. But now I want everything I was shorted. So while yall fix the issues make sure you fix all of them.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    So I didn't know about this issue until after i had already ranked up and used my 5*Mutant AG i had from Variant on Sunspot instead of Namor. The whole reason I sold my Namor was to get my generic AG back to store it for another champ since i had a Mutant one waiting. If they are reversing this, then give me back my 200 sig stones, all of the sigs I just used on other champs before the email came out, and also my Mutant AG so i can use it on Namor properly and store my generic for another champion.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Bassanio said:

Exactly the same problem. Just gone to rank my Namor back up and no tier 3 mutant cats.
    Criminally incompetent.
  • When do you guys think they'll take the dupes back? Waiting to reawaken and rank namor back up