can i play with 2 accounts in one device?

UhreviUhrevi Member Posts: 5
Hi all MCoC lovers....
can i play with 2 accounts in one device?
they won't be in same alliance or something same.

i already search in forums and saw @Kabam Zibiit messages that "yes you can" but all of them are very old messages (wrote at 2018-2019).

So can i?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,406 ★★★★★
    As long as they are your accounts, then yes you can
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    I have several for four years. Yes you can. Kabam has stated. As long as they are your accounts
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Member Posts: 286 ★★
    They dont care how many accounts you have, as long as you are the only bbn one that plays them. I use dual space to run my 2nd mcoc account on the same phone
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Member Posts: 34
    INTEGRAL said:

Yes. I have an alt account in a low tier alliance I use the same phone. I think you cannot use the same phone for multiple accounts that are in the same alliance.

Nope, it doesn't matter in which alliance your accounts are, I have two accounts in the same alliance on one device, no problem as long as these are your accounts.
  • Mamo77Mamo77 Member Posts: 3
    I’m playing 10 accounts in 2 devices
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    I’m playing 2 accounts over 2 devices

No way I could juggle more than that!
  • UhreviUhrevi Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for answers.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Having more than one account is not a violation of our Terms of Service. Provided you're only accessing your own accounts and no one else is accessing them, you have nothing to worry about.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

If you'd like clarification about anything mentioned in our Terms of Service, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.