**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 15.0 Discussion Thread [UPDATED Sept 6 2017]

15.0 is dropping this Wednesday! Find out everything you need to know about what's new in this release here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/109411/#Comment_109411

UPDATE: Looks like we forgot to mention that there has been an update to Conqueror Rewards in Alliance Quests!
- Map 4 Conqueror Rewards now award 400 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments -- up from 200 Fragments
- Map 5 Conqueror Rewards now award a Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
- Map 6 Conqueror Rewards now award 200 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Will the power burn/steal get fixed?
    And what about Archangel passive to be immune to ability accuracy decreasers?
  • madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    Question you don't want to answer*
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Seems a few of the bug fixes are missing. There was more posted on the blog last week than in the thread
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This is a little bit of a letdown. Think many were hoping for some major bug fixes along with the AW
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    madmax wrote: »
    And to top it all off and really kick us in the nuts your making lol easier, what about all the people that have done a run/ completed it ?

They're making the Labyrinth easier?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    And to top it all off and really kick us in the nuts your making lol easier, what about all the people that have done a run/ completed it ?

I know... no idea how he has concluded LOL is being made easier.

I didn't see anything about that lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Danm sad bug fix's.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    WingTSE wrote: »
    15.0 is dropping this Wednesday! Find out everything you need to know about what's new in this release here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/109411/#Comment_109411

kimd of a stupid question but with the new wars how many people will be in each battle group? I'm trying to plan ahead for when it goes live

As far as I know, same amount of Players as the current one.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    There are no bug fixes because they are intentional and thus not bugs. We can move on now.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Ebbtide wrote: »

yea where did you read that? Please elaborate?
  • Leepower12Leepower12 Posts: 61
    Is the lagging/getting kick out going to stop
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Keep the thread going. This is the most important issue atm. Ultron is.stuck in mud again in aq, double evade broken. And the ai blocks your special now after a combo way more
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The only thing in that list I can see relating to supposedly making LoL "easier" is the introduction of T2a fragments in the glory store, which would mean T2as are ever so slightly easier to obtain, meaning getting the materials to R4 a 5* champion for LoL would be easier.

One problem though: That difficulty decrease is so minimal, it is barely going to take any effect. Players will still have to use a ton of units/free crystals to get through LoL, even with a 5* R4.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Maybe the thought is lol will be easier due to using a 6*
  • SkullmanicSkullmanic Posts: 8
    Forgot about fixing this game let's just come out with a 6star and piss everyone off "the kaboom way"
  • lesterjoaolesterjoao Posts: 17
    edited August 2017
    I just bought the t2 alpha fragments from glory store but they didnt get added to my existing fragments....anyone facing similar issue????
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    big_mags wrote: »
    GET RID OF LOCKOUTS!!!
    I understand why lockouts were initially started. Due to the tier system in AQ, there were many individuals and alliances that would switch weekly to get rewards, causing a unfair advantage and gains. It made sense to implement lockouts to create stability within alliances and create more parity. However, you kept the lockouts in season 4 despite changing the weekly, tiered format. This has now put too much power into the hands of the alliances. They can treat members poorly and players feel compelled to stay because they don't want to miss several weeks of rewards due to lockouts and the fear of going somewhere else that actually might be worse. For that matter, alliances can actually kick members mid AQ with no repercussions to the alliance, robbing players of rewards for 2 AQ, since they most likely won't find an alliance prior to the lockout timeframe for the next AQ rewards. Why should this matter to Kabam? Other then the ethics around condoning such behavior on your players, it also hurts your bottom line in the short and long term. Players may become exhausted from this and "take a break", moving to a "rest" alliance where they spend less or, worse, quit altogether. That's lost revenue. Therefore, the lockout system was needed in the previous structure to correct an unfair advantage. However, it should be eliminated in the new system since its not needed and creates a burden on the players that ultimately leads to lost revenue. A response would be appreciated!

This needs it's own thread, that's a very valid point.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Installed 15.0. Then, had to wait over 30 minutes after opening the game, for ANOTHER installation that wouldn't even let me play. Then, first fight of the new Monthly Quest, game crashes and exits the moment the fight ends.

Great work Kabam. Working as intended?