**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto play stuck

So I made a new account and I'm not even level 19 which is the level at which auto play unlocks however every fight I try it auto plays and I can't turn it off at all I've quite the fight and quest multiple times and have restarted the app and my phone and still it's stuck

Comments

• YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    why quit the fight and quest, just try and fix your autoplay button before entering the match.
  • BrotatoBrotato Posts: 7
    I can't the auto play button is locked as I'm only level 13 on this account and u need to be level 19 to use auto play so the button is still gray with a red lock Icon
    Randomly turned on for some reason despite that and I can't turn it off
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Brotato said:

I can't the auto play button is locked as I'm only level 13 on this account and u need to be level 19 to use auto play so the button is still gray with a red lock Icon
    Randomly turned on for some reason despite that and I can't turn it off

oh thats super weird. dont know what to do about that.
  • I have the same problem, made the account today, I'm lvl 15 and can't do any of the moleman expiditions thanks to this. I demand some kind of compensation
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. Could those seeing this first go through the troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device your using? If thta doesn't take care of the problem, could you please get back to us with the information requested in the forum bug report template.
  • Device and Version: IPhone 8 plus

Device Operating System: IOS 13.1.3

Mobile Carrier: Telenet

Cellular or WiFi: I was using WiFi, didn't try It on Cellular data

Game Version Installed: Most recent, 26.1.0

Game Mode: Event Quest: Moleman Expidition (Normal)

Champions Affected: Tried with different champs, SpiderGwen 3* 2/20, OG Vision 2* 3/30

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Autoplay is automatically toggled on in the Moleman expidition with no option to switch it off because the summoner is yet to become Lv19.

Screenshot or Video: /

• @Kabam Zibiit no reply?
  • @LilPolm70 are you still seeing this outside of the Moleman Expeditions? If so, could you tell us what game modes?
  • @Kabam Zibiit I do not, (I have leveled past lv19 now). My point being I was unable to get any of the moleman expiditions rewards thanks to this (on normal difficulty)
  • @Kabam Zibiit
    I just started a new account and I'm having the same auto fight issue. I cant fight manually in any quest. So can u plz fix my issue n if you wouldnt mind compensating me for my troubles that would be awesome!
  • @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    My other account, user name, Gdubb, I had spent money on. I planned on it with this account as well. However, rn I don't even wana frkn play bc of the auto fight stuck on. That's going to cost me items bc the pc don't fight as well as I do. So plz fix this issue asap!