**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions stuck [Merged Threads]

Comments

• sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    Same
  • deuliadeulia Posts: 6

ooops... still no luck...
    stuck whole day
  • deuliadeulia Posts: 6

please take necessary steps to fix it...
  • Joby509Joby509 Posts: 1
    incursion issue still not fixed. stuck with a continue button
  • We've alerted the rest of the team so that they can keep looking into this.
  • ImTrippImTripp Posts: 4
    Still no response from Kabam.... almost has been 24 hours....
  • MasterDuffMasterDuff Posts: 3
    How can you quit the incursion if i cant open the tab? Game just crashes. Been two days stuck now
  • rikhard28rikhard28 Posts: 16
    @Kabam Zibiit thank you for the repply ;D will post my case here i was doing incursion whit raddom player and when found the player got stuck at incursion main menu evrytime i click in continue the game just lose connection and dont allow finish the incursion and now i m now allowed to gain the 5* shards and incursions shards

How can you quit the incursion if i cant open the tab? Game just crashes. Been two days stuck now

You have to be working for Kabam to be able to open the tab and quit the incursion
    they need to do a limit time for one incursion be open like 6/8h max in case if they bugged u can still do after 8h refresh or 6 hours its an idiea
  • BruceLeeroyIIBruceLeeroyII Posts: 6
    It says the issue was fixed but hasn’t changed on my end, anyone else still having issues? When I try to enter it disconnects me and I have to log back in. I can play everything else just can’t get into incursions for almost a day now sadly.
  • ive had this problem since 5:00 pm MT yesterday. I want my rewards so get them out of there.
    my incursions bug has been solved thks kabam, trust restored ;D
  • We've implemented another fix that should take care of this for anyone who was still experiencing it. We'll be keeping an eye on things and if it happens again, you can let us know here.
  • xKillxKill Posts: 6
    Everytime I click continue onto my ongoing incursions session, it gives me the connecting icon on the bottom until my game crashes. I've been stuck in this incursion for 13 hours.
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25

We've implemented another fix that should take care of this for anyone who was still experiencing it. We'll be keeping an eye on things and if it happens again, you can let us know here.

Still not fixed... see below. I enter incursions and it says I left incursion. And it keeps looking for a partner, I gave up after 2 mins. You guys keep saying it’s fixed and I keep losing teams (5th one now). It’s beyond frustrating!

iPhone 7, latest operating system, downloaded the game patch this morning. China based user

for

• KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25

30 mins later (look at the Aq timer), I am still stuck on same screen and now can’t leave this screen... apparently it found a partner and he/she got screwed over too
  • Andy_1900Andy_1900 Posts: 6
    The same
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My teammate was complaining about the same issue that he wasnt able to continue

• I’ve been stuck in this game mode for more than 2 days. @Kabam do something about it.
  • For those who are still experiencing this issue, we've let the rest of the team know and passed on the information you've shared.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's still not working correctly. Without a VPN, I can't enter the first room or progress. I have to restart my device every time I finish a room.

With VPN (eastern US IP), it works fine. My Chinese friends that play have the same problem. So, yet again, China area players are getting screwed bc of some regional issues.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The area that kicks me out from the game is Arena and incursion. Hope you guys can find a solution ^_^