**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman Stark Enhanced or Guillotine 2099 to Rank 4?

JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have both these champions 4* unduped and I have the resources to take one of them to rank four, not two. I'm stuck between them and need some advice. In case this has any bearing, I'm finishing Act 4 and looking to take on Uncollected soon.

However. I also have a R2 5* unduped Domino. No synergies on her (except for a 4* Red Hulk but I don't even want to think about ranking him up), but she could be really useful. I'm thinking about taking her up to R3, but I would have to choose between her and one of the 4*'s - also I need two more Mutant T4CC's for her.

As if matters weren't complicated enough, I have a 5* unduped Mephisto on R1 that I could potentially take to R2. I have all the catalysts but the aforementioned problem still stands.

My main problem is that I don't have many T1 Alphas and T4 Basics, but also I have only 170,000 gold too so I could do at most two of these before uncollected.

(Edit: Sorry this is in the wrong category)

Comments

• Went ahead and moved this to the correct category so you can have an easier time getting responses.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Thank you! Didn't know how to do that... I'll try to be more careful in future. :smile:
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    So I really do enjoy fighting with domino - I'll try to get sparky up to r2 so I can continue to rank her up without disruption.

I do belong to an active alliance but I only get around 2000 T1A fragments per week. So I might try and join an alliance that gets 2 T1A's per week.

Thanks for your brilliant advice!