**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inconsistency with 5 *feature arena.

I have notice that when a new champion is released it takes 6 months for it to be release in the basic 4 star arena but 5 * feature arena has no order for champion re-release. it's been more than a year since Aegon was released into the contest but has never been in a 5* feature arena again. Champions like thing which came after aegon has been release 3 times in the feature arena. I have three questions;
1- what is the time frame for reintroducing new champions to the 5 * feature arena just like the 4* has a time frame
2- when are we going to see an aegon arena again

Comments

• Options
    Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    there's no telling dude, usually if there's a new marvel movie coming out, they'll put current champs that are in the movie in the featured arena, but otherwise it's effectively random
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There is no timeframe, and we won't know about Aegon until it is announced
  • Options
    Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62
    random is actually the problem. I want a timeframe
  • Options
    It is not Random. Featured Hero Arenas align with that month's Story. The basic Arena is based on the schedule of the Featured arena.
  • Options
    Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62
    I am writing to thank the kabam team (especially kabam Mike) for responding my aegon arena request forum thread I made on April 22. You guys are the best. OMG YOU ACTUALLY RESPONDED. And behold aegon is in the upcoming feature Arena. The best game of my life. A million thanks again. I really can't believe you responded to my outcry

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I’m sure they did it jsut for you