**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards disappointing

Nuff said lol

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Not really, sure they could've given some more 5 star shards and t2 alphas but they seem pretty good and a decent representation of the shift to 4 star to five star champions. I think people are asking for too much for what the content is, look at the reward difference between act 4 chapter 3 rewards and full exploration, there is a huge jump so that can be expected here as well. T2 alphas, t5 basics, generic 5 star awakening gems are more than likely going to show up for full exploration or even completion. Act 5 so far is no where near as expensive or as difficulty as LOL and that was the only place where you could actually earn five star awakening gems so I think these rewards are pretty satisfactory especially for people that haven't had the luck to pull a champion for the first path of LOL.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    That's not anywhere near "Nuff Said". Rewards for what? Calendar rewards? Event Quests? Story Quests?
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Disagree. We havent play the quest, but, based on what I read, the rewards are matching the difficutly level. I hope not to be proven wrong
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    It seems like people who are complaining about rewards either (a) haven't been around this game long enough and are therefore used to the crazy amounts of rewards from arena they get, or (b) simply don't grasp the ratio of difficulty to rewards.

It's almost as if some people won't be happy with rewards unless kabam gives out 6* crystals for one time through a chapter.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Outside of T2A and T5B, the rewards are actually pretty great. 5-star awakening gem is awesome. 4-star rank up gem is not game-changing but cool. 5-star rank-up gem is really cool. Sprinkle in some shards/T4B/T4CC here and there and it's a very solid improvement from last chapter. The T2A/T5B will come with part 4. For now, these 5.3 rewards are nothing to complain about.
  • Hiya everybody, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the rewards for Act 5, Chapter 3! We definitely want to get people's feedback on the new chapter and actually have a thread for discussing it that can be found here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19323/announcing-act-5-chapter-3

In order to prevent the forum from getting cluttered and to make it easier to track and gather feedback, this thread will be closed. That being said, we do strongly encourage everyone to share their thoughts and feedback on the new chapter in the discussion I've linked above.
This discussion has been closed.