**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can’t progress anymore

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Kabam, before closing the thread down and telling me to contact the support team, please read what I’ve wrote. So a long time ago, I hacked to become Uncollected and got a temporary ban and was told I had to complete Act 5 Chapter 3 if I wanted to get my Uncollected. I completed Act 5.3 a few weeks later and was told that it would take a while before giving me my Uncollected back. I waited months and months and then they changed the terms of service. I could never get my Uncollected back. I contacted the support team many times saying how I’d do anything to get my Uncollected back including giving them a suggestion saying how if people re-did the quests they did illegitimately, correctly they could be granted the UC title back. They kept replying to me that I could never get it back. Although I did have the Uncollected daily and 4 hour crystals as well as Grandmaster crystals I was not allowed to go into Uncollected Event Quests. I didn’t think not being able to go into UC EQ would be a problem because in my opinion it looked extremely difficult until a few weeks ago when I completed Act 5 100% as well as the RoL and RttL. And Master mode doesn’t give any 6 star shards so I literally have no way to earn 6 star shards. What do I do now, I can’t go into Act 6 because my characters aren’t good enough and if I was just given the opportunity to prove that I’ve changed and at could least be granted access into UC EQ I could progress. I can’t progress anymore because I can’t do anything that would could let me progress through the game. Kabam, give me a way so that I can restore my Uncollected title. I’m a changed person now, I don’t want to be an outcast in the Marvel Contest of Champions community. And for all you people out there who are about to say I got what I deserved, you’re making a grammatical error because I’m still being punished.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Simple cheating first is not fair so u deserve what u got
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Simple cheating first is not fair so u deserve what u got

And why must this punishment last a lifetime without me being able to be forgiven? Don’t you agree that if I redo the paths I did illegitimately, correctly and be given my Uncollected title back is fair? If not you’re being biased
  • Options

Even though that sucks, cheating also sucks. Progression isn’t that crazy, just start over if you can’t make it to Cav, and don’t cheat.

I made this account 4 years ago and now you’re telling me to abandon it, that’s a hard decision to make
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I know this is going to be hard to hear ,I hope you take this as a serious issue and just end your account and create a new one and start all over again. If you have indeed changed your ways then it will be nothing for you to start over and earn it the way we all have earned it. Progression is key to end game content and you will never be there with your old account. Take the advice to heart and really play the game and enjoy it for what it is worth. The best time I have in my down time from work and family is the 2 hours I can get lost in this game. DO NOT TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED !!!
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    You get what you deserve.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    @Naim54321 You may be able to get them to agree to give you negative units and then you can "buy" your way back to uncollected.

If you are a spender, you have my sympathies...
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

If you are a spender, you have my sympathies...

Lol what? Did you honestly just say that?
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    It’s just a title.....
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I mean I would satisfied with just doing I don’t need a title. Well unless you keep your global on, they don’t see a title they don’t believe you.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    You cheated to get the title, your punishment was you never getting that title. Be lucky you can still play on that account, but in no way should you be able to claim anything related to Uncollected!!!

Your options are clear:
    1 - Quit completely, no one will miss you
    2 - Play your account and aim for cavalier, no matter how long it takes, because you got what you deserved!!!
    3 - Start a new account and DON'T CHEAT!!!
This discussion has been closed.