**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hero Crystal Drop Rate Error

Greetings and good day:

I know most of the MCOC players do not care about 1-Star or 2-Star Champions nor do they care about the Hero Crystals. But some people do care, like me. I wanted to see if you could correct the Error that is showing up for the Hero Crystal that is in the Store under the "MISC" tab.

As you can see in the photo it clearly says "Guarantees at least a 1-Star Champion with a chance at a 2-Star Champion." However, the Drop Rates say 2-Star Hero 80.00% and 1-Star Hero 20.00%

I know it might seem irrelevant or not important, or even low on the "to do list" but please, could you correct this small error so that the drop rate's are correct and one can actually be guaranteed a 1-Star Champion.

If not, then please just remove the crystal all together. But I would like to see it corrected, even though it might seem small and unimportant.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.