Game doesn't load on iPhone

Have an iPhone 7 plus, the game starts to load and as soon as the Game Center welcomes me back, the game says there is a connection issue and needs to reconnect. Have tried this over wifi and cellular data. uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and restarted my phone and nothing. Is working just fine on my iPad. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• iKiaiKia Member Posts: 3
    Any suggestions would be helpful... would like to be able to play on my phone too. Just can't figure out why it is acting this way.
  • SandriesSandries Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem but the otherway around. IT worked fine on my iPhone, but nothing on my iPad
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, would everyone experiencing this issue be able to answer some questions for me? Any extra info you have would be appreciated.

-What device(s) were you using when you experienced this?
    -What version of your OS were you running when this happened?
    -What type of connection were you using? (wifi/network)
    -Does this occur every time you start the app, or only some of the time?
  • iKiaiKia Member Posts: 3
    Hey there, would everyone experiencing this issue be able to answer some questions for me? Any extra info you have would be appreciated.

-What device(s) were you using when you experienced this?
    -What version of your OS were you running when this happened?
    -What type of connection were you using? (wifi/network)
    -Does this occur every time you start the app, or only some of the time?

Thanks for the reply!! I am trying to play the game on my iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.3.3. This happens when I use both wifi and the Verizon network. This happens every single time I try to play the game right after the first loading screen where it shows a group of champions. After this it will say it's having connection problems.mhgowc46ky1z.png

• QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Member Posts: 63
    I just started having the same problem this morning on my iPhone 6 plus. Cannot login on iPhone, but iPad works just fine. Yesterday I did update my phone to iOS 11 last night, but was able to connect and play for about an hour with no problems. When I got up this morning, tried to get in and that's when the connection problem started.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Member Posts: 63
    Kabam support sent this to me and it fixed my problem:
    1. Logout your Game Center or Google Play Account on your device
    2. Uninstall then Reinstall the game again
    3. Open the game if it prompts you to login to your Game Center or Google Play Account kindly ignore it by tapping the screen outside of the message box (tap only once)
    4. When you are in the Main Screen of the game tap 'Log in' at the bottom of the screen
    5. Login in using your Kabam ID and the password for the account
  • Greeky27Greeky27 Member Posts: 15
    Kabam why do you respond to iPhone users so quickly and give advice but won't give Android oreo users any new update WEEKS after it was posted players can't get online
  • SorryNShiiteSorryNShiite Member Posts: 24
    iPhone got another fix hours maybe even a couple days after to thier problems while Android users are still waiting.... Weeks and some for months.
  • Merc1077Merc1077 Member Posts: 33
    @Kabam Zibiit I’m using the iOS 11.2.2 system and I can only play over WiFi. It’s been like this since the new update on the 31st. I can’t connect over cellular data which is irritating beyond belief. It only occurred after the new update.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Member Posts: 400 ★★★
    i have an iPhoneX and the game won't work over cellular, but works on WiFi. iPad works

What is strange is that if i hotspot the phone, ipad still works
  • Dino328Dino328 Member Posts: 11
    I’ve tried the first 2 steps but as soon as the game loads and it asks you to select language, the network error message comes up.
  • Aggro123Aggro123 Member Posts: 3
    does any1 have a solution for this issue ? i have that problem RN the screen loads infinity