**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up 5* gambit or 4* Gwenpool or other ....

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Or maybe an other. Whats best here you have is a 5* gambit better thAn these whT would you do. These are my options. I actually speak English sorry for the abugatrlibkm.png
spelll ch ck version

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch since she's duped would be my choice
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I have yet to read Gambit (even if awakened) is worth using T2A.

• Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Scarlet witch since she's duped would be my choice

With the PI shown, it looks like she's already R4.

I love my R4 Gwenpool. Can't wait to R5 her. Hits like a truck, has good bleed (that stacks), and can cause stun. Her only weakness is against champs like Mordo and BPCW with their stun kickbacks. She doesn't need to be duped to be good either. Her sig ability only reduces damage received from special attacks.

Another I've seen is good would be Quake. She's a bit more nuanced than just a MLLLM hitter, but if you learn how to use her heavy charge and aftershock/concussion right she is amazing.

Both Quake and Gwen are good against MD champs since they don't really generate a ton of buffs, although Gwen is better than Quake against debuff immune champs.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Agreed, @Dexman1349 I love my R4 GP as well. Would say GP, just because I absolutely love using her. But quakes good too. One of the two.

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    gp