**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with which 4* to rank next

AmandaAmanda Posts: 15
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I can rank up 2 to r4 at this point. Who do you recommend I rank up or should I wait for another 4* (I'm about 50 shards away from a 4* crystal)
nc0x9agnruzc.pn75vzt1i7cnq6.png

pwsaqa5amo7g.png

I also have a 4*R4 Drax(duped), 4*R4 abomination (duped), 4*R4 X23(unduped), 4*R4 Ultron(unduped) and my only 5*R2 is Drax(unduped).

Any input on this decision would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Wait for next 4* crystal first. I am leaning to Agent Venom but he goes into AW defense and unawakened is a bit short.

No hurry to r4 at the moment if you agree.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. I'm not terribly in a hurry but I have about 5 T1 Alpha catalyst that are going to expire in 12 days I wanted to make sure I use up before they expire is all.
  • Options
    Rank up that wolverine for sure.

If you need a defender, av or wm are solid choices.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    ultron, wolvie, x-23. Offense is more important, i wouldn't rank up a defender
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    DefJ123 wrote: »
    Rank up that wolverine for sure.

If you need a defender, av or wm are solid choices.

I missed seeing the second picture. :/
    Take Wolverine up.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody for the suggestions and thanks @Kabam Pertinax for moving the thread to a better place
  • Options
    No problem, Amanda! These threads are often very useful to players (I've gleaned a lot of helpful information from these myself) and it's always a shame when they're unable to be found as easily.
  • Options
    wolverine is a must rank up champ.
    For the second rankup you can either rankup AV for def or war machine for questing and defence
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Av and wolverine
  • Options
    Seems like I'll rank up Wolverine. I'm just waiting for 50 more 4* shards for another crystal and I'll see who I get. Really hoping to pull a mystic as I don't have any 4* mystics yet. Thanks again everybody!
  • Options
    As an update, I pulled a 4* Winter Soldier from my 4* crystal today. Is he a good champ to play with?
  • Options
    well, if you dupe him, he has a chance for power drain. wouldn't recommend him. I don't think he's too good, but it's your opinion. I say go for agent venom or wolverine.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Eh, IDK about Winter Soldier. I think Wolverine and either AV or X-23, personally.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Take wolverine to r4. I was gonna rank him last but accidentally ranked up Vision somehow. I play him real well and all, just my wolverine is awakened so I wanted him. Good luck in whatever you choose. Agent Venom is a decent 2nd choice. No winter soldier!!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Is that wolvie x23 at rank 4,if she is ,you need to better your masteries. As for who to rank up I'd say wait for another 4star crystal you already have x23 no need for another wolverine. Don't even try war machine, he is **** for quest also **** for war defense. If you're absolutely pressed to rank up due to expiring catalysts then AV is the best option you have.
  • Options
    Is that wolvie x23 at rank 4,if she is ,you need to better your masteries. As for who to rank up I'd say wait for another 4star crystal you already have x23 no need for another wolverine. Don't even try war machine, he is **** for quest also **** for war defense. If you're absolutely pressed to rank up due to expiring catalysts then AV is the best option you have.

X23 is at rank 4. How do you suggest I fix my masteries to maximize her use(I use her a lot).

mkm8a0bhs4dw.png

34mbdqtat5vp.png

4k6fj2jv0z6z.png
  • Options
    Amanda wrote: »
    X23 is at rank 4. How do you suggest I fix my masteries to maximize her use(I use her a lot).

Mastery setup for X-23 (Wolverine)
    Recommended Masteries

Precision
    As Wolverine’s Cruelty and Bleed effects are both tied to Critical Hits, increasing her Critical Hit Rate via the Precision mastery is extremely important to stack up these effects.

Recovery
    Wolverine is very dependent on her Regeneration to keep her alive, as she has very little defense or Armor outside of it. Increasing her Regen Rate will give her longevity for more difficult fights.

Strengths
    Wolverine boasts one of the highest Critical Hit Rates in the entire Contest, granting her large burst damage and the ability to bypass strong Armor on opponents.
    Wolverine’s consistent, powerful Bleed and Cruelty effects allow her to quickly take down enemies in timed fights. X23 is one of the most aggressive champions in the game, allowing her to finish fights quickly when necessary, such as when under the effect of a Bleed or Degeneration node.
  • Options
    Thank you @winterthur for the information!
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017

mkm8a0bhs4dw.png

34mbdqtat5vp.png

4k6fj2jv0z6z.png

You need quite a work on your masteries there

Remove 2 points from dexterity its only useful at level 1
    Get parry mastery its a game changer even if it works few times
    Add some point in block proficiency and recovery
    Try saving some units for buying cores for deep wounds it will make X23 a total beast
  • Options
    Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Guys, wolverine will always be mentioned as a must upgrade. What about if you have mutant T4CC to upgrade just 1 mutant, X23, Wolverine, AA, Rogue, storm and iceman, all being the same R4 sig 60 (except iceman unduped), who should I upgrade? I am F2P player, played arena and quest
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Ah_boy8 wrote: »
    Guys, wolverine will always be mentioned as a must upgrade. What about if you have mutant T4CC to upgrade just 1 mutant, X23, Wolverine, AA, Rogue, storm and iceman, all being the same R4 sig 60 (except iceman unduped), who should I upgrade? I am F2P player, played arena and quest

Depends on what champs you already have
  • Options

Depends on what champs you already have

I have all the above mentioned champs, all R4
  • Options
    Ah_boy8 wrote: »

I think X23, Wolverine, AA and Iceman stands out more. I have not used AA or Iceman yet but I think if you are not getting hit and not suffering blocking damage then Wolverine's regen is not needed due to your good gameplay. X23 kills real fast.

Maybe other Summoner can chip in on the evaluation.
  • Options
    Thanks winterthur for the advice
  • Options

mkm8a0bhs4dw.png

34mbdqtat5vp.png

4k6fj2jv0z6z.png

You need quite a work on your masteries there

Remove 2 points from dexterity its only useful at level 1
    Get parry mastery its a game changer even if it works few times
    Add some point in block proficiency and recovery
    Try saving some units for buying cores for deep wounds it will make X23 a total beast

Thank you @TheMageHunter for these tips. I don't quite understand Materies (hence why mine aren't set up the best) so I thank you and everybody for the tips on how to make them better. I really appreciate everybody's input.

@Ah_boy8 I love playing X23 I'm happy I got her to R4. I wish I had a 4* Storm. My 3* duped Storm packs a punch. Good luck with whomever you choose!