**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Someone has stolen my acocunt

NAndrei3123NAndrei3123 Posts: 2
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Someone has changed my account password and email password, so i cannot access to my game "Andrei3123". I wrote to kabam two times, the first time they said they will verify and give me back my account, and the second time (today, months later), they said my account were banned and they don't take care about the fact that someone cheated it, and not me. How can i solve it?

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Sounds like you can't solve it.

You should never give out your account info to anyone.
  • Options
    i did not. i simply took a pause from the game because of exams at university, and when i tried to log in again, i was no more able to do it. why should i pay for another one? i's like someone steals my car and kills people making a collision, and he is ok, but i have to be jailed. it's a no sens thing.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    i did not. i simply took a pause from the game because of exams at university, and when i tried to log in again, i was no more able to do it. why should i pay for another one? i's like someone steals my car and kills people making a collision, and he is ok, but i have to be jailed. it's a no sens thing.

No, it's more like you left your keys in the car and someone decided to drive it and wreck it.

It's your fault they were able to access the car in the first place and you are left with no car.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yeah... This sounds fishy. You likely cheated somehow.
  • Options
    Hey NAndrei3123,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans.
    Please view this article here if you need more clarification!

This discussion has been closed.