**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“Forgetting Gold Communications”

I don’t see any posts on the forums about this, so I’ll ask my question. Those that ran map 6/7 will got 0 compensation for the change in payment system....???

This is pretty messed up considering mixed maps are going to have to take the burden until the proposed “fix“ months from now.

What’s also messed up is for people like me who’ve donated Gold in return for other resources... means I don’t get ANYTHING back, while the people who covers my other resources will.

This doesn’t make any since and is pretty unfair surprise to be told the DAY these are distributed. The game team keeps failing when it comes to the community lately. It’s not a fun time in the history of the game.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    you don’t see anything because all the threads have been either closed or deleted
  • Options
    CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39

you don’t see anything because all the threads have been either closed or deleted

Wonder why that is? Isn’t this a discussion page for the game???
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    CRE4TOR said:

Wonder why that is? Isn’t this a discussion page for the game???
    It is.. but only if it's a discussion about what they want..
    This is why most people don't bother with the forums and instead rely on Reddit or youtube etc..
  • Options
    We clean up threads on topics that there is no more to add. All of the information that is going to be provided is found this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/201357/where-is-the-gold-from-aq

I have reopened the thread, but we will not have any more input.
This discussion has been closed.