**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are Howard and Hyperion a couple in the game

I've just noticed but the way Howard and Hyperion talk to each other seems to suggest they're a couple. I don't have a problem with it but I was wondering anyone have any answers?

Comments

• PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Phantom wrote: »
    He's a duck.
    So

How the duck do you think that relationship would even work?!
    This tickled me. I would have no issues at all if that were true. The only thing I can think of is, what happens to Duck when you Incinerate it?
    Hahaha.

Yummy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    This tickled me. I would have no issues at all if that were true. The only thing I can think of is, what happens to Duck when you Incinerate it?
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

Can't say the same. We had to make Duck Confit in school. Nothing like the fattiest meat cooked in fat. :/ I digress. Lol.
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

Can't say the same. We had to make Duck Confit in school. Nothing like the fattiest meat cooked in fat. :/ I digress. Lol.

I don't even know what a Confit is.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i thought they were roommates?
    beaupoem wrote: »
    i thought they were roommates?

That's Bert and Ernie.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    He's a duck.
    So

What would he do with a duck !?
    Eat him?
    Superman69 wrote: »
    He's a duck.
    So

What would he do with a duck !?
    Eat him?

Lol!
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

It's basically any meat, typically Duck, that is cooked in its own fat. Which is normally delicious. However, Duck is one of the fattiest meats, so I don't personally find it appetizing. We had to cook it and taste it as part of our training. To each their own, I suppose. Lol.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

It's basically any meat, typically Duck, that is cooked in its own fat. Which is normally delicious. However, Duck is one of the fattiest meats, so I don't personally find it appetizing. We had to cook it and taste it as part of our training. To each their own, I suppose. Lol.

Had to do that in Culinary school.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

Yep. Been trained cooking 1200 meals a day.
    edited September 2017
    I think the Howard and Hyperion is like this. Hyperion is probably scary (because of his power) and annoying to most people. Only certain people can tolerate it. Think The Tick and Arthur. That's how I think Hyperion and Howard is, except Howard is grumpy and has his own overbearing flaws. They tolerate eacother. Howard doesn't care what Hyperion does, stay or go.

Would you be able to be roomates with either of them? Probably not. This sounds like Highschool where some people who weren't very well liked for whatever reason could hang with eachother.
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

I meant, I did the same in Culinary school. I'm a cook and work at 2 places. Although I hated school. But I digress.
    Hahaha.

Yummy.

I meant, I did the same in Culinary school. I'm a cook and work at 2 places. Although I hated school. But I digress.

I know. I was agreeing. I'm a trained Cook as well. ;)
    Lol. Bros huh. Sure they aren't buddies /cousins too?

Only in some States.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    If you seen the movie you would know Howard has a thing for human women (Well at least one anyway lol)
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    LOL, are we really having this conversation?

P.D. I miss deadpool spoiling what's ahead in the map
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    This tickled me. I would have no issues at all if that were true.

The Seinfeld "not that there's anything wrong with that" approach. I approve.