**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GLORY CAP AT 15K

Why do we even have a glory cap if I worked hard for it I should be able to save as much as I want to.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    why don't u spend it?
  • Options
    X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    What does @Kabam Vydious have to say about why we are not allowed to hoard as much as we can?
  • Options
    I do spend it but I wanted to save until dec and have around 40k to just go nuts with until Christmas and then r5 my top
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

To prevent "unhealthy hoarding behavior"

You've just been ****.

NO WAY! Saying "K*BAMMED" is a censored word on the forums!
  • Options
    How would it be perceived as unhealthy if you know exactly what you want and have worked hard for it?
  • Options
    You can save crystals, shards, loyalty and gold forever and then there is glory wich is more valuable to some players that you cant do the same with. It makes no sense in a gamers world.
  • Options
    Yea iv done the math for it. But my point is that is should be up to the player to decide when and how it should be spent, along with how much they want to save. It's not too much to ask for. Am I making sense?
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    While I'd love a higher Glory cap myself, it's really easy to manage. I spend only the Glory my alliance earns weekly to maintain 15K.
    Another trick is to spend the glory on resources that I CAN hoard until a later date, such as T4CC crystals... but eventually I end up with enough T5Bs in overflow that I have to rankup a 5/65 or 2/35. Hope that helps. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Its was going to be my Christmas present to my self to accomplish getting all the glory racked up.
  • Options
    Itsa good way to deal with the cap I personally just get t5b and wait till I hit 15k again then go for t2 Alpha and switch it up when I get board.
  • Options
    Haha putting it that way I can agree. But what happens when you want to do a buffet? I want it gourmet and pricey.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    There should be no glory cap I’m always forced to spend mine when I don’t need to spend it
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, first world problems in mcoc...
  • Options
    Just want to point out that not one administrator has even offered an explanation on why we have one and the reasoning behind it. Can we get some insight on why we actually need a limit? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike
    Spend some time with the community and its interests.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Don't tag mod's. It is against the forum rules to do so.

And they already gave the expanation multiple times across different situations. To encourage player's to spend the resources instead of holding them. That is considered when designing stuff like the glory store
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

Just want to point out that not one administrator has even offered an explanation on why we have one and the reasoning behind it. Can we get some insight on why we actually need a limit? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike
    Spend some time with the community and its interests.

If you read the rules, you would know not to tag them. They don't answer every post no matter how often you tag them.
  • Options
    Actually if you read the rules it says nothing about tagging them is against the rules fyi and they read everything although they wont always join in on the topic. As for the discussion of problems across the board it's always a good thing talk about why things were implemented. It may have been discussed more than a couple years ago who knows. But one simple answer even if it's the same as last time is still better than no answer at all.
This discussion has been closed.