**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential power bar visual bug - v28.0

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    JTZ25 said:

If you think just changing colors means something, then you obviously have never tried to control a fight. When you are trying to keep an opponent below one or two bars of power while fighting and looking at timers/buffs/debuffs and thinking about half a dozen different nodes, you need to see EXACTLY where that power level is out of the corner of your eye. Period.

Well grey means no power. That part still has an edge. Still able to see where youre at on the power meter. Period.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Eh, mine looks fine...

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    What changed exactly?
    The colours? The shape of the power bar?
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    edited August 2020
    I been seeing the power bar build a bit different. Is this normal
    edited August 2020

That
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Dorky said:

That

The power bar's look was updated, yet mine remained the same, probably because I have an android.
    And this line in 4.4.6 straight path to maestro
    RU11011 said:

Dorky said:

That

The power bar's look was updated, yet mine remained the same, probably because I have an android.

One of my guys said his look the same as before.
  • KoutavitoKoutavito Posts: 14
    edited August 2020
    Please revert it,
    you need to keep watching the bars now directly to see if you have 1 or 2 bars of power, before it was more obvious to the eye even if you were focused on the champions. This see-through color gradient in the new design makes it really hard to spot a full bar.