**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Help! I didn't get aq rewards

So I joined a new alliance, well before aq started and did all 5 days and today came around and I didn't get the alliance quest rewards please help

Comments

• Hey there, I'm very sorry to hear about your missing rewards! I saw that you mentioned you joined a new Alliance with plenty of time to spare, though as you hadn't mentioned how long that was, I believe you may have been impacted by the Blackout Period.

What this means is that you'll be frozen out of any rank rewards as a result of your performance in the AQ for 10 days from the point of joining an Alliance to prevent hopping.

There's a handy link with more info on it here.

I hope this helps, though if this isn't actually the case, and you were eligible to receive the rewards, please make sure to get in touch with our Support Team, and explain the situation to them, providing as much detail as you can, so that they can investigate for you.

As we can't assist further here on the forums, and all the information available has been provided, this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.