**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

200k free gold?

So my unclaimed gold was taken from my stash do we receive 200k later on?pob7h36pd7v2.png

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I bet you get warned for asking.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Am I not allowed to ask questions....
  • Think it only applies to people who actually claimed the gold not those who left it unclaimed
    Mike said that you get to keep 200k weather or not you choose to claiming .... said in the post he made
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    So if you had 2 million before kabam gave you 2 billion, you will be left with ONLY 200 thousand?!?
  • Yes, you still will! We're still working on getting that to everybody. There won't be a message or anything, and it will just appear in your account.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    So if you had 2 million before kabam gave you 2 billion, you will be left with ONLY 200 thousand?!?

I think they just add to your gold amount if you didn't claim. If you did then they have to separate it all and deduct anything you used or something like that.

It's taking quite awhile for them to do so
    Thanks mr kabam mike
    Yes, you still will! We're still working on getting that to everybody. There won't be a message or anything, and it will just appear in your account.