**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

V5 generic 2015-2017 3>4 gem bug

I wanted to use the generic V5 3>4 gem on Doc Oc (and maybe HB), but whenever I go to rank up the champ, I ONLY have the option to use a different, non year-specific tech 3>4 gem (that I’m saving specifically for Warlock).

I cannot scroll down. I have checked the rank up screen on other 2015-2017 tech champs—and the issue persists—there is no way to choose to use the generic gem instead of the tech gem.

Please help.

Comments

• Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Not a bug but ya it's a problem and kabam has acknowledged this and might change it but don't know when.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    You need to contact support for them to change it
  • Options
    vl4evervl4ever Posts: 11
    I just had this issue with my spidegwen. Contacted support they told me to use my science gem and then create another ticket after I did it and they went into my account, removed the generic and put the science gem back
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Thank you. I will send a ticket.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    If its too difficult to change the option when upgrading the champ in the champ-attributes screen, there should at least be an option to use the gem directly by going through the gem, selecting a champ, and applying, similar to how you can add signature stones or an awakening gem to a champion.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Same problem for me. Very annoying
  • Options
    Hey there, for this, you'll need to get in contact with our Support Team. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.