**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam release test version of Magento

When will Kabam announce the rank-down ticket?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    you wanna rank down a champ that's existed for less then an hour?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this thread is still open? wow
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ...why do you want rdts?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

There will not be Rank Down tickets for a buff.

Please check again. Many of my friends already ranked up in 1 hour after they updated the APP.

@Kabam Miike

So?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    lmao
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lol, 10/10 joke, not quite as funny as the cav eq rewards but still

That made me laugh.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

When will Kabam announce the rank-down ticket?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

It's your fault for ranking him up so quickly.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

Please check again. Many of my friends already ranked up in 1 hour after they updated the APP.

@Kabam Miike

You’re fauls for real one betas we’ll ikows ther can change
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162

Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

you mean it's their fault that you ranked up a champ because kabam changed the abilities of a champ that wasn't released yet, which they explicitly said was subject to change?
    If they keep it this way, no one will request a rank-down ticket. But, Kabam will be so kindness?
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    I had already ranked him up since the beta came out and I am not disappointed, he is one of the best characters I have seen in a long time
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

you mean it's their fault that you ranked up a champ because kabam changed the abilities of a champ that wasn't released yet, which they explicitly said was subject to change?
    If they keep it this way, no one will request a rank-down ticket. But, Kabam will be so kindness?
    keep it like what? whatever they did, it didn't work because we have someone requesting rdts and I'm replying to them
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    And on a non-smarky note, I just took my rank 2 6-star Mags into RoL and easily got a 100K sp3 that then landed 12K per second bleed on him. So why you are complaining, I seriously do not know.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

If they Ranked him based on a Beta Test, that's user error. Nothing is finalized or even guaranteed in a Beta. The express purpose of it is to gain feedback and make changes if needed.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Have you even played the buffed magneto? 30 prowess is still op and insane! Why ask for a rdt when there is no need for it.

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

keep it like what? whatever they did, it didn't work because we have someone requesting rdts and I'm replying to them
    Check the file.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-magneto/
    ItsDamien said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

Check the file.
    Do you understand what a Beta TEST is? It's where things are TESTED and is never representative of the final product.

Deal with it.
    I don't think it's Beta test file. That's the problem.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Bassanio said:

ItsDamien said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

Bassanio said:

@Kabam Miike

Check the file.
    Do you understand what a Beta TEST is? It's where things are TESTED and is never representative of the final product.

Deal with it.
    I don't think it's Beta test file. That's the problem.
    Well max stakes is 30 and not 40 you got 40 from your tube video