**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Magneto Bugged

Vibranium_X23Vibranium_X23 Posts: 19
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just tested out white magneto and he seems to be bugged. Whenever you use the pre-fight with any champion, the passive stun causes you to be pushed back. This makes it really awkward to chain heavy attacks in places such as v2. This was happening in the beta as well and it really reduces the value of his ability.
Another problem is that whenever you use the pre-fight on white magneto himself and you fight against a metal opponent you aren't able to land parries most of the times. The text pops up for parry but the passive stun doesn't. I'm not sure if somehow he decreases his own ability accuracy or something but it only happens when you use the pre-fight.
One final thing (and i'm not really sure if this is a bug or not) is that his sp1 and sp2 animations have been switched. Is this intentional? Because in the beta his specials were the same.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Also the prowess gained on striking or receiving hits is way less than what is mentioned in his abilities . At 10 persistence charges , there is 50% chance per hit to get a prowess . Or am i missing something.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    I believe Lagacy mentioned that White Mags or Magneto Now (thought they were changing his name to Magneto House of X) has a big with his persistent charge mechanic.. he stated that when you parry, passive stun may or may not activate.. i tried him a few times but haven't noticed the bug yet.. what sequence of action did you guys use.. i remember I didn't use the persistent yet.. so maybe it is not working as intended.
  • Mr_MazZMr_MazZ Posts: 1
    There is definitely a bug with parry not working properly with anyone using the pre fight ability or when using magneto against a magnetised opponent. I think Lagacy mentioned it in his breakdown video and said that Kabam were aware of it.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    This is still happening. Any update, please, @Kabam Zibiit?
  • Hey there, we've currently got a thread going where we are looking into the issue with the Passive Stun Effect from the pre-fight ability not activating correctly here where we will update everyone as more information becomes available.

We have a thread tracking reports of issues with the distance pushed after a Parry here. If you have any footage of that or information on Champions you were using, who you were fighting, and where those fights occurred, could you please share it in that thread? The more specific information we can get, the easier it is to attempt to replicate and conduct the investigation.
This discussion has been closed.