**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The September Event Quest has arrived: Witness The Rise of X!

A FUTURE BEING BORN

Charles Xavier, A.K.A. PROFESSOR X, makes his presence known throughout the Battlerealm with a bold proposition: recognize Mutant autonomy and the sovereignty of their new nation Krakoa, and you will be rewarded with unimaginable medical marvels. Unimpressed by Professor X’s message of hope and peace, Iron Man suspects something more sinister lurking below the surface of Krakoa’s tropical paradise. However, some secrets are better left buried, as Tony Stark’s investigation into the origins of Xavier’s mutant utopia brings him face to face with none other than the mighty immortal mutant APOCALYPSE.

Can there truly be peace between Man and Mutant in the Battlerealm? Find out in THE RISE OF X.

NEW GODS NOW

Forging their own futures, two new Champions challenge the Contest!

Professor X, A.K.A. Professor Charles Xavier, is the mentor and leader of not only the X-Men, but many more mutants throughout the universe. His powerful telepathic abilities are second to none, and with a single thought Professor X can draw his opponents into an astral plane where his mental mastery makes him a perilous opponent.

Apocalypse, A.K.A. En Sabah Nur, is one of the world’s first and oldest mutants, gifted with incredible physical power and near-immortal resilience. After upgrading himself with advanced Celestial technology, Apocalypse was able add shape shifting weaponry and size alteration to his already impressive arsenal of abilities.

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on September 2nd at 10:00AM PDT and will run until October 7th at 10:00AM PDT. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PDT on September 16th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

A Brand New Difficulty Level!

Cavalier Difficult is here! The new Cavalier Event Quest difficulty will be available to those that have achieved the Cavalier title, but that does not mean that once you reach the Cavalier title, exploring, or even completing it will be a breeze.

We are building an easy path in each Quest so that any Cavalier player can attempt to obtain the completion rewards without a super-wide roster. The completion rewards will help you develop the breadth of your roster; helping you rank up your 5-Stars Champions up to Rank 5.

Once your roster is wider, and your skills sharper, you would be able to challenge yourself by attempting the exploration. Exploring the Cavalier difficulty would require either a good amount of skill, a wide range of ranked-up Champions, or a lot of power!

There are lots to know about Cavalier Difficulty, so read our post all about it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219562/event-quest-rewards-update-and-cavalier-difficulty

Removal of Beginner Difficulty
September will feature the final Beginner Event Quest. Starting in October, we will be removing the difficulty of Monthly Event quests.

This difficulty has always been very similar to Normal and doesn’t serve a purpose anymore.

Removing it will allow us to focus our time and efforts on providing you with more engaging content.

One Month Only! A new Special Objective!

With the removal of Beginner difficulty on the horizon, we’ll be adding Units to the Uncollected Difficulty rewards. This month, however, instead of finding 150x Units in the Beginner difficulty, you’ll find them in a special objective for completing 2 Difficulties.

--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x First Mutant Title
1x 2-Star Magneto (Classic)

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x First Mutant Title
1x 3-Star Magneto (Classic)

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x First Mutant Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x First Mutant Title

For Uncollected and Cavalier Difficulty rewards, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219562/event-quest-rewards-update-and-cavalier-difficulty

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I wonder how hard Cavalier will be, especially with Apocalypse and Professor X who both seem like good defenders.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Let's see how hard this is
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    seems like there's an easier path, but not really an easy path, if that makes sense. I really like the node that gives benefit to the attacker
  • Hi folks! Just wanted to jump in and let you know that the "missing" Completion rewards for Uncollected and Cavalier are a part of the rewards overhaul. You can find out more about it in our previous forum post on the subject.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219562/event-quest-rewards-update-and-cavalier-difficulty
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    wait so we get the same title across all difficulties?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Nikhil_MB said:

I am cavalier and i don't feel any easy path in new difficulty event quest
    Anyone feeling same.??

Nope lmao
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nikhil_MB said:

I am cavalier and i don't feel any easy path in new difficulty event quest
    Anyone feeling same.??

I don't believe there is one in Cavalier.
  • L3X85 said:

Hi folks! Just wanted to jump in and let you know that the "missing" Completion rewards for Uncollected and Cavalier are a part of the rewards overhaul. You can find out more about it in our previous forum post on the subject.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219562/event-quest-rewards-update-and-cavalier-difficulty

I read that first time you posted it, and you said the changes will take place only for Cavalier, that's why ppl were took by surprise..
    Also, don't put the rewards we find on paths under "Completion", but under Exploration, ok, Kabam?
    Agreed! They only stated that Cavalier would lack overall completion rewards. Uncollected should have completion rewards, or they need to fall on the sword and correct the mistake in the original post, with explanation.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    The Cavalier difficultly is way easier than I thought it would be. Thumbs up to KABAM
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

The Cavalier difficultly is way easier than I thought it would be. Thumbs up to KABAM

You must of missed this part then

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    So far im enjoying new difficulty trying to figure champs for the specfic nodes they made for each quest and the specfic ones fo class types i also like on a few like the skill cosmic and mystic
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Kabam only 1k 6* for Uncollected Exploration on Event Quest and no Completion rewards? Just completed it now and got nothing. Absolute Joke. Sort your game out and maybe have a month without screwing us loyal gamers over with bugs.
  • I just completed uncollected but didn’t get any completion rewards. Is that a glitch or by design? In game also doesn’t show any completion rewards for uncollected or cavalier
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    So much confusion. In the announcement you said unit on beginner difficulty's being moved to uncollected. When i checked in game, there is still in beginner difficulty. Wow just wow. I guess i'll far away from any quest till you fix them one by one
  • there is no completion rewards for finishing the completion of chap 1 2 3 in uncoleected and cavalier difficulty. only exploration rewards. this is not fair for uncollected players like myself tsk tsk
  • Fulbr1ghtFulbr1ght Posts: 7
    Boss rush master rewards gave me
    18,000 t2 alpha shards
    20 t4cc shard crystals
    1 t4 basic
    I think 0 t1 alphas
    I was quite piss about this I played it right when in drop today.
    I wish I took a screenshot but I was piss and I waited for awhile to post because I can just blow up. I didn’t want that
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

So much confusion. In the announcement you said unit on beginner difficulty's being moved to uncollected. When i checked in game, there is still in beginner difficulty. Wow just wow. I guess i'll far away from any quest till you fix them one by one

Bro, that change is planned for the OCTOBER event quest and onwards. If you would just read the announcements carefully, you'll understand better.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Aztec said:

Announcement says September is last month then they remove
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I love the new difficulty and the way you designed the nodes with things that can benefit the attackers. But I am frankly disappointed in the rewards I got for completion of all three chapters. Ah well. It was still fun.