**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If the rewards aren’t changed in the announcement assume it’s a bug.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i knew something seemed off when i looked at them. #sadface
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

and still no response about aegon. I'm not saying anything, but coincidence that a champ who can ramp up among many fights seems to (presumably) be in no rush to be fixed.

There's a mega thread on the topic and it was just recently reported. What would you expect to hear since they are trying to figure out what's happening? You don't know what kind of rush they are in or what they are doing to fix it. God damn this community.
  • jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18
    @kabam mikke??? What’s going on with this??
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Dare you to run it to see if its a visual glitch or an actual nerf.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Hm, reason 1000000000001 to wait before doing new content right when it comes out. I appreciate you pawns finding all the bugs and headaches for me so when i decide to do it, it is all smooth sailing for me!!!

Apocalypse is here!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Why you all call it a nerf instead of it being an obvious bug? So stupid.

Hell yeah. Was Waiting for you comment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you never disappoint community and the big ones 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You are saying it's a nerf. How can you know that? Yes the rewards are different from the announcement. Does that mean they are nerfed? No, of course not. I'd it most likely a mistake? Of course. Has this happened before? Of course it has. We've had the boss rush announcement for going on almost 6 weeks. Tons of comments about the rewards in that thread. Obviously the in game rewards are completely different.

People like you can't report an error. You have to go balls to wall, bat **** crazy and immediately say it's a nerf and how shady they are. I wish I could say it's unbelievable but I've been around to long for that.
    I hope it is a mistake also wish Kabam could release content without mistakes
    Of course. I want to do the boss rush right now, but I'm waiting to see what they say. Won't be worth it if they are in fact wrong and it'll an incredibly huge error and mistake on their part. Here's to hoping it's just incorrect content.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    somebody try doing normal and see if it is a "visual bug" for rewards
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Hmm. Until they flat out say they nerfed it I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt but if they did nerf it I’m gonna be pissed.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am going to do completion run of easy, normal, and heroic for marvel insider points.

While I am doing that. You all do boss rush and cavalier difficulty. Find out the best champs to use, put together strategy guide and youtube videos.

Appreciate you all!
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Those rewards are not worth it at all
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The Master rewards have also been affected. There are no 6xtier 4 catalyst crystals or any t1 alpha and only 2 tier 4 basic.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    A 10% t5cc selector was advertised, not a random class. Will this be fixed???
  • After going into game and checking out the rewards for the epic difficulty of the omega boss rush I thought the rewards looked a little underwhelming, the rewards have been nerfed a lot from which they were originally supposed to be. Why? Considering how difficult it is the previous rewards made sense but now there’s not even one fully formed t5B and now there’s no 10% t5CC selector, it’s been changed to a Normal 10% t5CC crystal.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Moot4Life said:

somebody try doing normal and see if it is a "visual bug" for rewards

not visual bug

• Btw I’m wondering what the sunglasses are for they are not leaving my inventory 🤨🧐🤔

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    What about those that have already completed it?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Hey All,

Sorry for the slow response on this. We've been working with the team to get this fixed ASAP. The good news is that it will be fixed soon and that nobody will be missing out on rewards. We know how valuable that extra 10% T5CC Fragment crystal is, and are taking that into account as well.

Thanks bro. It is very valuable to some.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

wait people did it already? I'd assume they get it in the mail

They get a high five for being so quick.

They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well.
    Thanks for the response
  • After going into game and checking out the rewards for the epic difficulty of the omega boss rush I thought the rewards looked a little underwhelming, the rewards have been nerfed a lot from which they were originally supposed to be. Why? Considering how difficult it is the previous rewards made sense but now there’s not even one fully formed t5B and now there’s no 10% t5CC selector, it’s been changed to a Normal 10% t5CC crystal.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Hey All,

Sorry for the slow response on this. We've been working with the team to get this fixed ASAP. The good news is that it will be fixed soon and that nobody will be missing out on rewards. We know how valuable that extra 10% T5CC Fragment crystal is, and are taking that into account as well.

Excellent work Kabam! I knew that I should hold my criticism before blasting you guys good job!
  • istwan17istwan17 Posts: 7

Shouldn't we get 2 t5b, 2 t2 alpha, and 10%t5cc selector?