bug on guardian sp3

guardian should win 6 permanent charges whit the sp3 my guardian its r5 now and he dont get the 6 charges when i use sp3, is this works as intented becouse i have a screen shot say guardian gains 6 PERMANENT CHARGES whit SP3 kabam team please start do the game whitout bugs the gamming comunity will love that .... please fix this bug ASP!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rikhard28rikhard28 Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2020
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, just to confirm, do you remember if this happened at any point during this patch before you took him to rank 5 or sig level 200?
    edited September 2020

Hey there, just to confirm, do you remember if this happened at any point during this patch before you took him to rank 5 or sig level 200?

it was work just fine on the last patch i recorded one video when he was r3 unduped and he was gain the 6 permanent charges just fine i just notice this whem i use 5* tec gem and sig him signature 200 and rank him up to rank 5 on the past was work just fine, and he gain 6 charges on 4* and 3* version only mine 5* isnt gaimn the 6 permanent charges whit using the special 3 , but i dint use him on the new patch at r3 unduped i was waiting for awaking him just use him one time on the last patch as i said on the begging
    @Kabam Zibiit i tested today the sp3 and today he won the 6 charges as normal, looks fine now thks for the reply