**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Return the Daily T3CC (T3BC) drop rates to what they were - Your killing the game with Work not fun

Yesterday I did the full T3CC daily quest, and with 100% exploration, I didn't even get enough for 1/2 of a T3CC. We used to at least get 1 full T3CC, and now not even 1/2?

This game takes enough time that you don't need to add Farming for Catalysts that are for the new 3* (aka 4*s.) Ranking 4*s to R3 at mine and many other levels are after thoughts. It is annoying and completely game killing to have to run the T3CC Daily quest 6 times to gain 1 T3CC.

And I will never pay 400 units for a t3CC, so please either drop that cost or allow us to ignore those offers. I cannot tell you how pissed off I was when that offer came up after I did 100% exploration and only got 200 T3CC shards for it. I was done playing for the day.

With the introduction of r5 5*s and 6*s, Catalysts for 3* and 4* is suppose to be easier not harder.

Comments

• OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    Also, the drop in Tier 1 Alphas as well has hurt. There were too many before, but I think there was an over correction on reducing the amount of Tier 1 Alphas.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    They do this on purpose. I don't know why? Will never get a straight answer.sucks but I guess they have to milk the filthiest of whales as usual
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    It's never been a guarantee. They're random drops. The higher you go, the less they drop.
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    I have always received at least 1 whole one with 100% exploration. Sometimes not 2, and rarely 3. But always 1 since Day 1.
  • dougdoug Posts: 7
    Then you've been lucky. 100% rewards don't give a full cat, they come randomly from the chests. Maybe try looking at the rewards listed
This discussion has been closed.