**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 4* Mystic to take to rank 5

CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Each one is Awakened.

What 4* Mystic to take to rank 5 29 votes

Ghost Rider
82%
Etaki_LirakoiRbvojtikTKalFireballs5MatthewCSanchezYellsomeINTEGRALAfridSashaFierceXAmonthirVartoxAnurag1606NomarigerolNormanBJJCaptain_MaimAnujCosmic_Ray13PeterStreitsuyerzaKing_L0kiB34r 24 votes
Mordo
13%
_LivingDeadGirlZane224funNexus_UY_Scuti 4 votes
Unst. Colossus
3%
Merval 1 vote

Comments

• Went ahead and moved this so that you can hopefully get some responses more easily. Good luck with whichever one you decide to rank!
  • Ghost Rider
    GR is a very viable offensive champ, with excellent regen, nullify, power drain, fury, and bleed. If you get the hang of him, he can be incredibly useful.

Mordo is a decent defender, especially if you have MD. However, we're all getting very used to fighting against him (not only in AW, but now as mini in AQ). Not to mention, other alliance members probably have him ranked for defense, so you won't get the diversity points there. Offensively, he can stack fury quickly and do a lot of damage, but he takes quite a bit of damage as well, and there are better offensive champs to use (like GR).

UC is a pretty over-rated char. Unstoppable is nice, but it is pretty short, and he has such predictable move-sets. The only people getting killed by him are from Android lag.
  • Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider has many uses. He can Regen himself as well as take off buffs on the opponent, heal block, in all he's a great player, my top mystic.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I like GR.
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Mordo
    Mordo seams to be unstoppable in my case every time I see it 8 am like common you can do it 1* wolverine
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    GR it is, thanks guys.