**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashes

I have recently been experiencing crashes in my game in the middle of fights and it has been causing me severe frustration. I have recently completed act 5 and it has turned out to be a lot harder than intended. The game crashed multiple times in the middle of the ultron fight and forced me to restart the quest

Comments

• SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    I realized that I posted this discussion and I wanted to add to it. For that past 3 days I have had severe crashes. I literally can’t go more than a minute in game without crashing. If I try and open a crystal it crashes. If I try to do quests for the gamma radiation it crashes. I literally can’t get through one fight without it crashing so I can’t move forward with my account or take advantage of this amazing event quest. Kabam please fix this problem because it is frustrating me so much and I am in the verge of quitting this game if you keep having problems like this.
    And just to add to that, I have talked with people in my alliance and they have also been having the same problems so it’s not just me. It’s not my wifi, it’s the game. This doesn’t happen to any other app
    Yeah man it’s annoying because it takes 50% of your champs health
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    My game crashes when I am in Arena. After I complete a round and go to ask for help to refresh my champs, it freezes and I have to restart the game. 3 times in the last hour....
  • ZenismightyZenismighty Posts: 4
    Constantly happening to me as well. Submitted a ticket. Dount Kabam gives a hoot about it though.
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    Ive had a similar problem takes 30 minutes to get into game another 10 to collect anything and any fights just sit there loading and times me out and Kabam doesn't care i sent a ticket and they said we know and are working on it
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would recommend sharing the requested information in either the iOS or Android troubleshooting thread, depending on what type of device you have.
This discussion has been closed.