**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Buffet Node on this quest is real pain. Any ideas how to counter or get past quite easily???

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's not really a way round it.
    You could bring Champs that don't trigger buffs but dexterity triggers it so you're screwed anyway.

You just need to bring heavy hitters and fight through it
  • Options
    YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    The_One wrote: »
    You could bring Champs that don't trigger buffs but dexterity triggers it so you're screwed anyway.

Like who...
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Thor, SL, SW, Guilly, etc. Anyone who has a high attack, bleeds, or way to boost their attack, play like normal, and just bust through them. Can also bring Heal Blockers if you want. Easier to give us your list of best champs, as I can throw all the champs in the world at you, but the suggestions don't matter if you don't have them.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Yoshimater wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

Like who...
    Thor and SL are pretty good, BP and other heavy debuff characters can be very good as well.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I used deadpool x force
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I did it with Thor, Hulk, BW, SW and Wolverine, I've got and duped GP and AA since I completed it so I might have a go with them next time
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Magik rocked it for me
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Dr Voodoo is a really good choice keep stacking spirit venom on them and eventually they will not even regen. He's the only reason I got through that level. 5.4 on the other hand.....
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section. There's a lot of brilliant advice in here, so keep it up!
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I use gully to pull through buffet and machiosm

Once gully use sp2 and land a cursed
    You will pray that those 2 appear more often. Haha
  • Options
    YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Thank you So much for all of your help i will keep searching for the suggested characters. The other tips are extremely helpful as well.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I used my r4 5* CM and SL, wasnt a big deal tbh. Other than that,i'd prolly use GP and/or AA
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Just throw your top shelf champs who are R4 5*'s on it. Shouldn't be a big deal.

If you don't have those, however, use heavy hitters and damage over time champs like the ones listed here. My 4* 5/50 Magik struggled because I found despite playing lights out my damage output had difficulty outpacing the regen. In hindsight, using boosts would have been a good idea.

Dr. Zola