**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When kabam is going fix HT pre-fight?

MSLMSL Posts: 20
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
It been since the last season that upon HT pre-fight activation it says activated but when we enter the actual fight there are no Nova flames/no pre-fight. I have filed ticket already 2 time one in last season and other at the beginning of the season. They are just keep on saying our team is working hard ( which I doubt cuz its already over a month now) and not fixing it. Even in recent update there was no fix. So can you please tell me when kabam will fix him because most of us are saving his pre-fight for most tough fights even mini- bosses and bosses. We use boost accordingly and bugged pre-fight is also costing potions. I can post the video as well if needed
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MSLMSL Posts: 20

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Well 6 star torch!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    on the preflight screen make sure there is a gold diamond, if not exit the fight and go back in. Its a workaround until they fix it.
  • MSLMSL Posts: 20
    doom fight gold icon is there but in above pic of HT vs doom no nova flames
  • Hey there, as you've mentioned, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it. If you have more information to share, you can share it in the original thread, but please be aware that creating new threads for topics that already have threads and are being looked into can make it harder for the team and other players to find the relevant information they need. Because of that, this new thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.