**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use my Generic 3-4 (2015-2017) from V5

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I want to take my Morningstar up to rank 4. I explored V5 chapter 2 and got 3-4 generic 2015-2017 gem. So i want to use it on Morningstar. But i couldn’t use it as i have 2 rank 3-4 Mystic gem. What do i do now? As i don't want to use my Mystic 3-4 on MS, i want to save it for Longshot and Doom. and also MS is from 2017, that's why i want to use it on MS.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    contact support and they will handle it. annoying work around, but there is no ability to do this in game
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Unfortunately, you can’t do it at this moment. Kabam automatically “help” you make a priority for using these RankUp Gems.

By far the best way that I could come up with is to keep your Morning Star in 5R3 till you use the mystic RankUp Gems on Longshot and Doom.
  • Options
    Hey there, our Support Team can lend a hand with this. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.