**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spent $49 on that 3--> 4 5* upgrade gem and it doesn't work

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have a champ that is max signature and I want to upgrade it from 3 to 4 5*...I bought that deal from yesterday, but it doesn't even work...it doesn't appear when I try to upgrade my champ...why? is it a bug...anyone else with this issue
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Double check your inventory and make sure you have the upgrade gem. Then, go back and try. If that doesn't work, write a ticket. Also, is it fully ranked up. Meaning is it rank 3 and level 45? That might be your problem
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Signature level doesn't really matter in this case. You sure aren't mistaking what the item does?
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Double check your inventory and make sure you have the upgrade gem. Then, go back and try. If that doesn't work, write a ticket. Also, is it fully ranked up. Meaning is it rank 3 and level 45? That might be your problem

It is there... 3 to 4 upgrade generic 5* it's a sig 200 5*.... yes...45...doesn't work

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Can you provide any sort of visual evidence, like a screenshot or a video?
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Send a ticket in broham
  • Options
    Hey there, for account specific issues, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".