**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blackbolt sinergy with medusa doesn't work

NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
His level 2 special still consumes life, other than that everything works.

Comments

• NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Up, any mod?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    The L2 is supposed to change? I’m not reading that in the synergy.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    The synergy does not do anything to reduce health loss from his L2. It just makes temporary buffs he would gain into permanent buffs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The synergy doesn't interact with his sp2 at all.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeahhh... equally confused here. Not sure why you think that has anything to do with the synergy. They really should update the l2, but there's nothing wrong with it. Always been that way.

The Medusa / Blackbolt synergy is she gets more fury and he gets permanent fury/cruelty.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I think it is pretty safe to assume any change they make doesn't work properly, understandable mistake by the OP.
    Up
    edited September 2017
    on0kvlw019m4.png
    It's there, you just have to read.
    Translation: permanent buffs when critical hit, and his special attack 2 doesn't consume life.
    edited September 2017
    Nemesio wrote: »
    on0kvlw019m4.png
    It's there, you just have to read.
    Translation: permanent buffs when critical hit, and his special attack 2 doesn't consume life.
    It doesn’t say that in the spotlight though, so that’s probably a typo.

“2. Inhuman Royal Family with Black Bolt
    Medusa: Living Strands generates up to 6 Fury Buffs.
    Black Bolt: Provocation generates permanent Buffs instead of temporary Buffs.”
    "a typo" not even close bud. It clearly says special attack 2 doesn't consume life.
    It's more probable that the error is in the spotlight.
    "a typo" not even close bud. It clearly says special attack 2 doesn't consume life.
    It's more probable that the error is in the spotlight.
    It says the same thing in the English version and the spotlight, just not on yours.
    bwj1v0swxeth.png
    So yeah, I’d say it’s a typo.
    Its not a typo, they clearly intended to write that in.
    edited September 2017
    Its not a typo, they clearly intended to write that in.
    And they probably changed it and forgot to take it out of the translated version, the spotlight and English game text say the same thing, your version doesn’t, it’s a typo man, an error.
    Agree to disagree
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It's a typo.
    Translation teams doesn't get full information and they usually translate wrong like that.
    My game is in Portuguese and I have faced a lot of typos like this one, so thats why I always read the spotlight instead
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Ok well hold on.

First off, that would be an awesome buff to Blackbolt. Most people have been arguing taking away the life burn on the special 2 anyways. No one would have a problem with them changing that.

However, I see what the original poster is saying. Clearly, they made a mistake in the description of that particular language (same as how Green Goblin spotlight originally said he had Bag of Tricks on all heavy attacks, he doesn't). Mind you that doesn't make it a typo because it's not just an accidental spelling mistake, they clearly just messed up the description and the poster is correct to point that out so they can fix it.

So, good find. I don't think the synergy is supposed to work that way regardless, but the description definitely shouldn't say that it does.
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Ok well hold on.

First off, that would be an awesome buff to Blackbolt. Most people have been arguing taking away the life burn on the special 2 anyways. No one would have a problem with them changing that.

However, I see what the original poster is saying. Clearly, they made a mistake in the description of that particular language (same as how Green Goblin spotlight originally said he had Bag of Tricks on all heavy attacks, he doesn't). Mind you that doesn't make it a typo because it's not just an accidental spelling mistake, they clearly just messed up the description and the poster is correct to point that out so they can fix it.

So, good find. I don't think the synergy is supposed to work that way regardless, but the description definitely shouldn't say that it does.

Finaly someone who uses logic! It would be awesome for Black Bolt to have that sinergy.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I think that was the original synergy, and maybe they may have thought between that and the other stuff BB would gain in this team would be too good. Maybe they took it out before release but forgot to send the change to the translation team.

Some clarification would be nice because this would be a great change to Black Bolt. His stacking buffs offensively doesn't seem to actually do much due to diminishing returns system. There is a video demonstration of it and it's nothing to write home about compared to what you'd hope for it to actually be.
  • Hey Everybody,

This is not actually a bug, but is a typo in this specific translation of the Synergy. This is not an intended part of the Synergy, and I'll talk to the team about having it cleared up in a future update.

Sorry for the confusion!
This discussion has been closed.